Pixar Marketing Internship, no longer on the website?

Hi all,

I wanted to apply for the Pixar Marketing Internship this Summer but wasn’t able to due to university dates.
I was planning to apply for it next summer, but having just gone on the website ‘Marketing’ is no longer listed as an internship option. They have all of the internship departments on the list even if there are no positions within them currently open. I wonder if Marketing for Pixar has now been entirely subsumed under Disney?
pixar.com/careers/Available-Internships
If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Dave

Hi Dave!

Pixar only posts their internships when they come available. This means that since this summers are already underway, the fall/winter ones won’t even be up yet. To apply for next summers internships, you’ll have to wait until around february is my guess. :slight_smile:

All the other departments are still up on the website, and then when you click on some of them it says ‘Sorry, there are no open positions for this department at this time’. Marketing isn’t on the list at all anymore, which is what made me think that they’ve removed it as an internship department entirely rather than there just not being any currently open.
You can see what I mean here: pixar.com/careers/Available-Internships# and ‘Visit Internships’.
For example, Animation is on the list but says no open positions when clicked on, where as Production Management is there and has jobs available.
I remember last year when I was looking at the site, before the Marketing internship was available for application, Marketing was still on the list as an internship department.

Have just checked again and the ‘Marketing/Publicity’ category has been re-added to the list of internship categories, so no worries anymore! Must have just been some website editing on their part and I was checking at an unfortunate time.