Pixar phrases you enjoy repeating

“Honey! Where is my super suit?”

As a little thread bump, I love imitating Heimleich! Not just quoting him mind you, actually unleashing my inner Heimleich. In fact, his first few sentences are some of my favorites for some reason. One thing’s for sure, it wouldn’tve been nearly as funny if it weren’t for Joe Ranft voicing him!
“I am a cute little bumblebeeeee!! Here I come! Slow down, you flowers!”
Ohhhhhhh! Candy corn!!! Let me help you to finish it!”
This may come off as weird coming from me, but I can’t hear him say this without absolutely cracking up…
“Leave them alone, Francis, they are poo-poo heads!” :laugh:
Like say, it’s the perfect combination of his hilarious dialogue plus his perfectly fitting voice!

More quotes:

“Uprooting our family again so you can relive the glory days is a very bad thing!”

“Just keep swimming, just keep swimming…”

“I found the snipe, and I followed it under your porch. But this snipe had a long tail, and looked more like a large mouse.”

“No capes!”

At my house we often quote the whole where is my supersuit conversation. I also like to say “You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity”. And also the shark on TS who goes “Hey look, I’m Woody. Howdy howdy howdy”. “He touched the butt.”

I’ve been saying this quote from MU a lot lately:

“Get some couch cushions, we’re gonna build a fort!”

^Totally forgot that one! Ahhh I laughed so hard at that!! XD
One of the most memorable for me was “Oh my gosh! A ladybug! Make a wish!!”
I am totally aware that I probably misquoted, but that was one of my most fave lines in MU!

Literally every single line ever said in a Pixar film is fair game for me.

One of my favorite quotes in the movie! :smiley:

Absolutely! Hence why I always say “one of my faves” instead of just “my favorite” :slight_smile:

“You! Get out of my office.” “He’s not in your office. You are in his.”

“I’m a dance major!” “And I’m not.”

“Okay. Come on! You wanna piece of me?”

“You! Are! A! Toyyy!”

“You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good!”

“Squirrel!”

–Sometimes I find myself repeating these (and many other Pixar quotes) to myself.

Strangely, I don’t remember which movie that one is from… :open_mouth:

Lately, some lines from MU and MI have been in my head. I’ll place spoiler tags on some of them, in case some of us have not seen MU yet.

[spoil]“I’m afraid of spiders and Santa Claus. Which scare do I use?”[/spoil]

“I don’t believe it… I was IN A TV COMMERCIAL!!!”

“I’m on the cover of a MAGAZINE!!!”

“I’m in the zone today, Sullivan; gonna do some serious scaring, putting up some big numbers.”

“What happens when the whistle blows in 5 minutes?”

“Say hello to the Scream Extractor.”

[spoil]“Thanks! We’re gonna totally rip you to pieces!”[/spoil]

“2319! we’ve got a 2319!”

“Go get 'em Sullivan!” “You’re making lose his focus!”

[spoil]“Release the stuffed dolls.”[/spoil]

JSWeC: That “office” quote is from Ratatouille.

evspixarfan2012: Thank you for telling me! I think I was able to picture it better now.

And I love quoting “Hello. Where… where’re you going? We’ll talk! We’ll have a latte!” :mrgreen:

My sister and I still burst out laughing at thinking of that part!

Just today I was awkwardly explaining a joke and my sister was like “don’t explain it” and for some reason I just added “Ha. It’s funny because the squirrel gets dead” because I thought of Dug. (The joke had nothing to do with squirrels btw).

“Put that thing back where it came from or so help me” is still a classic!

I know right?! Now whenever I see a ladybug, Squishy’s words are the first to come out my mouth :slight_smile:

^ Oh yeah, one of the many funny scenes in MU! So much random humor…

Finally got another one! And this one’s from Inside Out (I sometimes say this to myself at random for no reason :laughing: ):

“Booooo! Pick a plot line!”

“To infinity and beyond!” (I’m surprised no one put this one yet)
“Hey, who ordered the poo-poo platter?”
“I’m watching you Wazowski, always watching…”
“You get the goldenrod…” (from the Pixar production tour on disc 2 of the Monsters, Inc. DVD)
“Blah blah blah, me me blah! Blah blah blah blah, me me me!”
“He either says he wants us to go to the back of his throat, or he wants a root beer float.”
“A sea monkey has my money…”

I took summer classes in college on a marine biology campus (and yes, we all saw Finding Dory together on opening day after class) and you KNOW any line from Finding Nemo and Finding Dory (and Spongebob) was fair game, especially anything from Mr. Ray (we may have watched that clip in class one day) and screenshots and clips were also fair game in presentations.

Other favorite quotes to reference (for me) include about anything from Cars, esp:
“This place is crazy!” (Lightning, Cars1)
“Figure that all out on your own, did you?” (Sally, Cars1)
“I have the GPS, never need a map again!” (Van, Cars1, I have a Cartography minor, I MAKE maps)
“We get it, you both know each other, you’re both old” (Holley, Cars2)
“Lightning is very sad, Im’a beat his cry baby butt today!” (Francesco, Cars2)
“There’s the insult we were missing, Gratzi!” (Light, Cars2)
“All the crabbies have gone night night” (Light, Cars3)
“They are so dead” (Light, Cars3)
“Don’t fear Failure! Fear not having the chance! You have the chance!” (Sally, Cars3)

Then there’s the misc. quotes from other Pixar movies:
“We’re going to die!” “Be Positive!!” "I’m positive we’re going to die! (Sadness & Joy, Inside Out)
“You just have to BELIEVE in yourself!” (Rex, Toy Story 2)

… ya, there’s more, but I can’t think of them right now…