Pixar phrases you enjoy repeating

“Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. I eat losers for breakfast.”

“You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell!”

“It isn’t stealing if no one wants it!” No, I don’t rob people in real life. I just say this during some games.

“Your stunned silence is veeeery reassuring.” I can’t tell you how many times I’ve quoted this one.

“No capes! Do you remember Thunderhead?..” etc. I’ve memorized the whole capes monologue by Edna, but I’m not gonna waste space posting the whole thing. And most of the time I just bring it up randomly with friends…I don’t recall anyone I talk to actually wearing capes. Well, except one time.

“I have just met you, and I love you.” I never actually said it to someone I just met (that would be awkward :laughing: ). I just quote it among friends sometimes.

“Adventure is out there!” I use this to encourage me to explore more, and it’s worked :slight_smile:

And there was this one time I used the “Squishy” line from Finding Nemo to try to get someone to laugh. Friends were trying to see how long she could last without laughing as they say random things.
Me: “I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy. Come here little Squishy! Come here…OW! BAD Squishy! Bad Squishy!”
Victim: [does not laugh yet]
Friend: “VERY bad Squishy.”
Victim: [bursts into laughter]

8D

Here’s a little Brave quote that for some reason I won’t stop repeating since I saw it yesterday. If you’ve seen the clip, you’ll recognize it. Apologies if this a spoiler… but anyway, I think that Fergus does a better imitation of Merida than I can… :mrgreen:
“‘I don’t want to get married! I want to stay single and let my hair flow through the wind as I ride throught the glen, firing arrows into the sunset!’” - King Fergus
I hope it’s not weird that I found this line hilarious… :laugh:

I usually like to say this one. “You are a sad, strange, little man. You have my pity. Farewell.”

Then I’m weird too. I loved it also.

Here are some of my favorites:

“That’s Frank…” - Mater
“Mine! Mine! Mine!” - Seagulls
“Don’t tell me to be calm, Ponyboy!” - Marlin
“You’ve got serious thrill issues dude…awesome!” - Crush
“Check it out! I’m wearing Mater-hosen!” and “I vant to siphon your gas!” - Mater
“Showtime!” - Mr. Incredible
“NO CAPES!” - Edna Mode
“Edna Mode…and guest” - Edna Mode
“I have just met you, and I love you!” - Dug

This isn’t exactly Pixar, but today my brother I were quoting Buzz Lightyear of Star Command.

“I work alone.”
“XR, gun!”
“Even my goosebumps have goosebumps!”
“Um, hello ‘the princess’ has a name.”
“He’s good, but I’m better.”
“Nobody’s getting a nose ring! It’s against the rules!”

Me and my Best Friend, Shantelle will always find a reason to say:

“I have just met you. And I love you” Awww Dug!

“C’mon Buzz, lets show them our new secret best friends handshake! Aww, I love you too!”

One that I tend to use a lot (in a humorous manner, not cuz i’m depressed or anything) is Mike’s “if you cry, I’m gonna cry and, I’ll never get through this”

Lately I’ve been paraphrasing that in relation to a rumor about the next Star Trek movie. There’s been rumors that Spock may die (though I consider this highly unlikely) so whenever I hear that I’m like “If Spock dies, I’m gonna cry, and I’ll never get through this”

“Theres no tigers in South America! Zoology!” ~ Russle, UP
“Just keep swimming, just keep swimming” ~ Dory, Nemo
"Your weird, I like you! ~ Elli, UP
“P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney” ~ Dory, Nemo
P.S ITS REAL AND IS ACTUALLY AN ORTHADONTEST!! :smiley:

“I shall call him squishy, he shall be my squishy! OWW! Bad squishy!” ~ Dory, Nemo
And:
“I live in an an-en-on-nen-amy” Nemo, Nemo

Pixar just has so many great quotes!! :smiley:

^Omygoodness Angelxo!! I can’t believe that exists! So the question is: did Pixar borrow this and put it into Nemo or did some guy change his name to P. Sherman and name a street Wallaby Way or was he already named P. Sherman and already a street with that name?? Hmmm…

I know!! and i SO hope that its real and not a hoax!! :slight_smile:

I saw that P. Sherman photo on Facebook. The irony was that I just came back from a trip to Sydney. :angry:

Maybe next time… taking a picture next to that sign (if it still exists when I do) is definitely going on my bucket list.

AHAHp I agree! Its definatly on my bucket list! TDIT :slight_smile:
P.S I see you like my sig! Im flattered! <3

Heehee, who can resist the unconditional love of a talking dog? :slight_smile:

Back during Up’s release, my friends and I would quote Dug’s “Oh boy oh boy oh boy” and “I have just met you, and I love you!”

All hail the mighty Bob Peterson!

Agreed!

“A squirrel walks up to a tree and says ‘I forgot to store acorns for winter and now I am dead,’ Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.”
~ Again another one by the wonderful Dug! <3

“Honey! Where is my super suit?”

As a little thread bump, I love imitating Heimleich! Not just quoting him mind you, actually unleashing my inner Heimleich. In fact, his first few sentences are some of my favorites for some reason. One thing’s for sure, it wouldn’tve been nearly as funny if it weren’t for Joe Ranft voicing him!
“I am a cute little bumblebeeeee!! Here I come! Slow down, you flowers!”
Ohhhhhhh! Candy corn!!! Let me help you to finish it!”
This may come off as weird coming from me, but I can’t hear him say this without absolutely cracking up…
“Leave them alone, Francis, they are poo-poo heads!” :laugh:
Like say, it’s the perfect combination of his hilarious dialogue plus his perfectly fitting voice!