Pixar phrases you enjoy repeating

usually if i quote Pixar no one understands… :frowning:

but! i do it anyway

usually in school when people are annoying me (or in May when i want Summer vacation to come faster so i can travel) i like to repeat a favorite phrase: “I have got to get out of here”
other favorites:
“Just keep swimming, just keep swimming”
“Figure that all out on your own did you?” (sarcasm is about the only way i can get through school days)

and a prank im planning on pulling on my 12 yr old neighbor: “theres a Snipe that comes in my yard in the middle of the night and eats my azalias… i think his borrow is two blocks down”

and many others i can’t think of right now

“Aww, I like it when it shatters.”

“Where are you going? I’ll tell you where I’m going, I’m going to P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney!”

“No capes!”

I can’t remember every single one off hand, because I like to use Pixar quotes a lot a lot a lot! But I think I mostly use a lot of “Mater-isms”. I may live in the South, but I don’t have as strong of an accent as other folks in my part of the country do. So before seeing Cars, I wasn’t prone to saying “dadgum” much… and fast forward almost four years since I saw it, and now I pepper it in my vocabulary often. I also like saying stuff like “I’m happier than a tornado in a trailer park!” or “You gotta admit, that was fuuuu-uhnn!”, and sometimes I just pronounce my words like Mater and sometimes I just start doing a full-on imitation of him – snorty laugh and all! I guess that’s a plus you get when you’ve watched the Pixar movies enough to imitate all of the characters fairly well. The only other phrase I think I use way too often is Syndrome’s “I’m still geekin’ out about it!”, mostly because I do often “geek out” over stuff :slight_smile:

The other day in homeschool band, there were a couple of us in the back row, who, for some reason that I can’t remember, were doing our best Zurg impressions and saying, “Destroy Buzz Lightyear! Destroy Buzz Lightyear!” Also a few days ago I told my brother, “You’re weird,” and then I couldn’t resist finishing it with, “but I like you.”

I find myself saying “Oh would you just shut up!” quite often 8D

My Faves:
Sarge: Will you turn that disrespectful junk off!?
Fillmore: Respect the classics man, its Hendrix!! (Cars)

Chick: Oh no not me, you rock and you know that!!! (Cars)

Mater: Oh, hes just a little bit shy and he hates yer for killin his flowers.

Francesco Bernoulli: Mama! Its OK McQueen is very sad, i will beat his crying baby bottom today! (Cars 2)

Ramone: Oh dude, are you crying?
Sheriff: NO! Im happy! i dont have to watch him every second of the day anymore! Im Glad hes gone! (Cars)

Boost: Yo DJ!!
DJ: What up!?
Boost: We got ourselves a nodder! (Cars)

Lightnin McQueen: He has three Piston Cups!!!
Mater: He did WHAT in his cup!? (Cars)

Guido: Peet Stop!? (Cars)

Luigi: They say: Look at me, Here i am, Loooove me! (Cars)

Lightning McQueen: Ka-Chow!! (Cars)

Mack: California here we come!!!
McQueen: Dinoco here we come! (Cars)

Ok so i have an Obsession with cars (and Francesco Bernoulli) Big Whoop! :stuck_out_tongue:

That quote… that quote probably got repeated some dozen times every day for the longest time after we saw the movie. We loved that one. 8D

Awesome, Boanna137! I love those quotes too! I just love quoting Francesco :slight_smile: one of my favorite quotes of his is “Francesco can go up to 300 kilometers and hour; in miles that is… uh… way faster than McQueen!” :mrgreen:

Hahaha Yeah i forgot to put that one there :frowning: I also love it when Francesco goes absolutely Ballistic on live TV! LOL :laughing: oh:
Mater: Look! Its my hood! ITS MY HOOD! I ain’t seen this thing in 20 Years!!!

“Don’t look at the light!” “But I can’t help it! It’s so beautiful!”

For some reason, I find myself frequently quoting Russell. Like; “I know that cloud! It’s a cumulo… nimbus!” whenever I see a raincloud and “SAND… I’VE FOUND SAND!” whenever I see sand. xD

^omg;kldfj I forgot about the sand quote! One of my favorites!

SAND! I LOVE SAND!! Lol, I remember me and my BF (Best Friend, not Boyfriend) went to the beach and we SCREAMED: SAND!! EVERYBODY WE FOUND SAND!!! LOL :laugh: Good Times!

Another favorite line: “Your stunned silence is verrrry reassuring…”
Hahaha! Love the “I found sand!” line! :laughing:

Hahaha, omg that’s great.

Pixar phrases come out of nowhere for me, for example, I could be standing around when suddenly…a Brave quote comes to mind! but I find myself qouting: Incredibles, cars and brave! :slight_smile:

The thing Roz says about always watching. 8D

“I killed a man… with this thumb!”