Pixar Planet Award Winners (2008 - 2012)

That’s why for the moment, we might just keep with the nomination list as last year.

Pixarfan91: There are three counting me and Ami that I know of. Tbh I don’t think the relationship one is really a good idea and here is why, let’s say a couple win it, then what about the others? They could feel as if there relationship isn’t as worthy as the one who won, nor as special. Or they might feel as people seeing there’s as a flop and unable to last. Not saying that would happen but I’ve seen it happen at times.

On another note, I hope I get nominated. Even though I haven’t been on much (got my reasons) lol

Even if people don’t get nominated, I guess it’ll still be fun to vote :slight_smile:. I can’t wait :mrgreen:

TSS: I think that is a good point, let’s be fair and keep things neutral for now. :slight_smile:

Pixarfan: I know of…6, I think. Not sure all of them exist anymore (like said haijessie and Ding).

mopar: I don’t think it would hurt people’s feelings. They could be just as hurt for not winning a different award on their own. Personally, I wouldn’t nominate myself for anything if I thought I couldn’t take it with a good attitude and fun spirit.

definedancing: I know! I’m so excited to vote, though I know some will be hard to pick!

I agree with MissCarrera. It would be like losing any other award.

I remember when I first started this thread, I thought would anyone even care that I’m compiling this information? And now it’s nominated for ‘Best Thread’ in the 2011 awards!

Can’t wait to update the original post sometime next week! I wonder what records will be made and or broken.

This is exciting :slight_smile:

Yep. I’m happy to hear that this thread as nominated in the awards.

Hey guys! I updated the first page! All information from all 4 awards are there. Records were broken and made, so check it out!

Awesome^^!

Very cool! I’m always happy to see my name among the winners this year.

Same here! It is an amazing feeling to know that my name is on there. <3 And it will be fun to look back in the future to take a look at the previous winners. :slight_smile:

I’m glad you guys apprciate this thread!

For sure! I didn’t know some people had won the same award multiple years in a row, cool stuff!

Yeah, it’s crazy some people in all four years! It’s possible, except in Best New Member!

8D That is true!

I wonder how many years in a row Mitch will win “Member Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar.”

I know! Very impressive, since she hasn’t been a regular member for the past couple years.

Seriously, you guys. I shai. :blush:

Kudos to Mitch, Rachel, little_chef, EJE and Violet Parr, too. Great idea of a ‘Hall of Fame’, EJE!

You defintely deserve it TDIT!