Pixar Planet Award Winners (2008 - 2012)

I agree with MissCarrera. It would be like losing any other award.

I remember when I first started this thread, I thought would anyone even care that I’m compiling this information? And now it’s nominated for ‘Best Thread’ in the 2011 awards!

Can’t wait to update the original post sometime next week! I wonder what records will be made and or broken.

This is exciting :slight_smile:

Yep. I’m happy to hear that this thread as nominated in the awards.

Hey guys! I updated the first page! All information from all 4 awards are there. Records were broken and made, so check it out!

Awesome^^!

Very cool! I’m always happy to see my name among the winners this year.

Same here! It is an amazing feeling to know that my name is on there. <3 And it will be fun to look back in the future to take a look at the previous winners. :slight_smile:

I’m glad you guys apprciate this thread!

For sure! I didn’t know some people had won the same award multiple years in a row, cool stuff!

Yeah, it’s crazy some people in all four years! It’s possible, except in Best New Member!

8D That is true!

I wonder how many years in a row Mitch will win “Member Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar.”

I know! Very impressive, since she hasn’t been a regular member for the past couple years.

Seriously, you guys. I shai. :blush:

Kudos to Mitch, Rachel, little_chef, EJE and Violet Parr, too. Great idea of a ‘Hall of Fame’, EJE!

You defintely deserve it TDIT!

I’ve updated it, and a couple records have been made!

Wow, 5 awards! Here’s to many more!

Wow! Now thats very impressive!

Holy, number two on the list of folks with the most awards??? And seven all won in the same year??? That really doesn’t seem right… honestly in real life I am not that cool of a person!! :laughing:

Waah you guys are awesome, I don’t deserve it!! :blush:

Kenzie you do an awesome job updating this thread every year, and it’s such a neat idea! As Andre mentioned, the little “Hall of Fame” section is a nice touch! :smiley:

Though, I’m not one bit surprised that Mitch has won the “Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar” title every year… this year I almost thought she wasn’t going to get it (gasp!!) until I tied with her!! And what a weird coincidence that was! :laughing:

little chef

Congrats little_chef! I’m not surprised, you contribute so much to the boards!

And thank you! I actually liked compiling all the information together, idk if that makes me weird. :laughing: