Pixar Planet Award Winners (2008 - 2012)

This is exciting :slight_smile:

Yep. Iā€™m happy to hear that this thread as nominated in the awards.

Hey guys! I updated the first page! All information from all 4 awards are there. Records were broken and made, so check it out!

Awesome^^!

Very cool! Iā€™m always happy to see my name among the winners this year.

Same here! It is an amazing feeling to know that my name is on there. <3 And it will be fun to look back in the future to take a look at the previous winners. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m glad you guys apprciate this thread!

For sure! I didnā€™t know some people had won the same award multiple years in a row, cool stuff!

Yeah, itā€™s crazy some people in all four years! Itā€™s possible, except in Best New Member!

8D That is true!

I wonder how many years in a row Mitch will win ā€œMember Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar.ā€

I know! Very impressive, since she hasnā€™t been a regular member for the past couple years.

Seriously, you guys. I shai. :blush:

Kudos to Mitch, Rachel, little_chef, EJE and Violet Parr, too. Great idea of a ā€˜Hall of Fameā€™, EJE!

You defintely deserve it TDIT!

Iā€™ve updated it, and a couple records have been made!

Wow, 5 awards! Hereā€™s to many more!

Wow! Now thats very impressive!

Holy, number two on the list of folks with the most awards??? And seven all won in the same year??? That really doesnā€™t seem rightā€¦ honestly in real life I am not that cool of a person!! :laughing:

Waah you guys are awesome, I donā€™t deserve it!! :blush:

Kenzie you do an awesome job updating this thread every year, and itā€™s such a neat idea! As Andre mentioned, the little ā€œHall of Fameā€ section is a nice touch! :smiley:

Though, Iā€™m not one bit surprised that Mitch has won the ā€œMost Likely to Get a Job at Pixarā€ title every yearā€¦ this year I almost thought she wasnā€™t going to get it (gasp!!) until I tied with her!! And what a weird coincidence that was! :laughing:

little chef

Congrats little_chef! Iā€™m not surprised, you contribute so much to the boards!

And thank you! I actually liked compiling all the information together, idk if that makes me weird. :laughing:

This thread is such a great idea! it keeps everyone up to date and its al in the one place!
And a MASSIVE congratualations to all the winners over the years and the years to come! :smiley:

Gee whiz. I havenā€™t even been active on this site in years and I keep winning the same award each yearā€¦ blushes