Pixar Planet Chat-O-Rama! - Chatroom Session Timings

Anytime before August is good for me.

Perhaps we should set up a poll to gage what times and dates work best for everyone.

eje: Oh, man, that would be so helpful.:laughing: Also knowing whatever country you’r in would help a lot.

For now, I’m going to keep the time, but we’ll move it to the nest week.

Let’s try this time: timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 136&p5=240

That time should work for me.

That should work. Won’t guarantee it, but I think it will.

I’m good with that time.

That’s okay for me. Unless something else comes up.

I presume we’re still up for today?

Yes! Thank you so much, I almost forgot. :laughing:

So who is down to do one this month?!

Me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I might be busy from the 19-21 since my brother and his girlfriend will be visiting and well as my birthday. I’ll try to make it of it’s one of those days.

That is one intense emoji!

Should we come up with a time? My work hours are usually 4-9ishPM Central on various days of the week.

I’m too focused on finals now to think that far, and I don’t have my work schedule yet. But it’d be helpful if everyone now posts times/days that generally work for them (and your time zone!) so we can have an idea of what works best for everyone.

I finished finals a few weeks ago, so that’s over with. As said before, my normal work time is 4-9ishPM. My brother and his girlfriend will be visiting from the 19-21, so I’m not sure how much time I’ll have then. I think he’ll leave about mid day on the 21st. My birthday the 19th. I’m not really sure what my family will do that weekend.

I hope we still have some interest in this. I’d love to organize or attend one!

It’d be great to get one organized, since Inside Out just came out and would probably spark some discussion.

How about July 9 or 10?

What time would we be considering?