Pixar Planet Chat-O-Rama! - Chatroom Session Timings

Great, only a few hours left.

Anyone interested in doing another one of these soon? I have plenty of time on my hands, but I’m not sure about the rest of you all.

I guess we can. I would like a movie night also since I’ve never been in one.

How about having a chatroom session and/or a movie night some time during the Easter Holidays?

I would like a movie night. As of right now I’m not doing anything so I would be free.

I was just going to suggest that! I probably can’t attend a movie night, but maybe a chat.

Sounds great! But I bet we all have different spring breaks.

How about sometime around the beginning of April? Easter is on the 8th.

We really need to arrange another chat. I’m in the mood for some. Infact, I’m in the chatroom now if you want to join me.

Aaaahh, I somehow always manage to miss out on these. 8D

^Yea, same here. I’m in my own time zone I suppose.

Anyone interested in doing another one of these soon? :mrgreen:

Oh I would! I don’t know if it’d be worth the effort until summer, however, seeing as everyone is so busy with school it might be difficult. But with Monsters Uni coming out in June, I see potential here!

Not really. Wouldeen’t it make more sense is Skype just replaced it? On the reguler chat all’s we csn do is look a text, but on Skype we can wite on the chat and also talk to each other by voice, which makes it more fun since it’s closer to a real conversation. If a person dosen’t have a mic and/or Skype they can just use the chat there and the other members will replay back to them until they do get Skype and/or a mic so they don’t feel left out. Watching the movie also makes it more fun since we can talk about its’ easter eggs, mistakes, sequels, and what we think of it and other things about it while also talking about other random things. Hearing everyone’s voices makes it feel like were actally talking to each other, which we really can’t do. If someone told a joke it probab’t makes them feel better if they hear real laughs then just looking at words saing “haha”. Do you guys really think that the chat rooms are honestly more fun then actally getting to talk to each other in what’s closer to a real talk with each other?

1. PP has a chatroom, so why not make the best use of it?

2. Not everyone can get a skype, wants a skype, knows how to use skype

All I’m saying is that if there is an option for variety and diversity, then why not at least try it. If enough people show interest in a Pixar Planet chat session, then we can totally do that.

I can’t get Skype. i would love to do the chatroom.

Yeah, Maybe we can plan something when MU’s release gets closer and more people will be on the site. :smiley:

Angelxo and I are in the chatroom almost everyday. We gush and talk about random stuff, how we feel, discuss movies and share stories

There is always TinyChat where you can do video and its online. If you find movies or Youtube stuff you can post it for everyone to watch.

Good to know, I’ll stop by next time you guys are there.