Pixar Planet Chatroom Quiz Nights!

It went amazingly well, if I do say so myself. Started off with just a few of us but as time went on more and more people joined in…I’m sure there were at least eight or nine of us in the chatroom at one point! I can’t remember the exact list of everyone who joined in, but a big thank you to all those who did.

And here are the scores from the first quiz!

First Place- martini - 6 points

Second Place- Mitch - 4 points

Third Place- bluebomber/Sarah/gazelle - 2 points

Fourth Place- bawpcwpn - 1 point

Once again, thanks to everyone who participated!

What I’ve decided might be a good idea is to have a sort of scoreboard in the original post of this thread that will keep a tally of the overall number of points scored by members across the quizzes. Then a few quizzes down the line, we can have an overall ‘champion’ or something of that sort.

And as for the arrangement of the next quiz, well things are a bit busy for myself at the moment but it’s really entirely up to you guys whether you want to do a quiz at the same time and day as the first one, but say in two weeks’ time? Or maybe at a different time for those of you in other timezones who would also like to join in? Just let me know what’s best for you.

Very niiice!!! :slight_smile:

I could probably attend one next week if nothing last-minute pops up (My next assignment isn’t due for three weeks). I think we can make it as often as a weekly with different hosts, since it isn’t as time-consuming or require as much set-up as PPMN or commentaries.

The only thing difficult would be compiling the scores of different sessions so as to make it even competition. I mean, a person could attend more sessions and therefore have more chances of earning points. Which is fair in a way, I suppose, to reward more active players.

I feel bad for having neglected this, especially as the first session went so well, but I’ve got a bit of free time at the moment so I’m happy to host another Quiz Night!

I was thinking of holding one at 8pm GMT either this Thursday or Friday. You guys let me know if that time or those days are okay, and I’ll start preparing some questions!

That time ought to work for me! :wink:

I would love to come on Thursday! Friday I’m busy, but Thursday I’m free all day.

That sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in for Thursday lizardgirl!

Darn, first I miss Movie Night and now this? Once Fair week ends, I’ll be able to do all of this fun stuff!

Oh my god, I’ve been waiting for a new one of these! I will most definitely be there!

Thursday night it is! :smiley:

Hooray! :smiley: I’ll be there.

Thursday at 2:00? You can count me in! :wink:

How long was the first one?

The actual quiz lasted about half an hour, but a few people came before and stuck around afterwards so at the most you can put aside an hour in your schedule, as I have. :smiley:

I would be there, but that’s 3:00 where I am, and I’ll be at school during that time.

Wow, you’re back to school already? That sucks.

I’ll be there, though.

Yeah, I just started back today. It’s not as bad as I thought it would be, though.

What timezone do you live in?

Thursday at 8pm is perfect for me. Finally an online event that I want to do that works on my timezone.

EST.

I might be able to pop in then, this is the busiest week of the year for me.