Pixar Planet Flickr Group

I know that we have one for Upcoming PIXAR but not for specifically Pixar Planet, so what do you guys think about having our own Pixar Planet Flickr Group? We’v got our own Pixar Planet dA group for fan art, so why not a flickr group for fan pics? A lot of people on this site upload images here (myself included) and I think it would be a great way for new comers to introduce themselves and share their PIXAR photo love here!

That would be really cool, PB! :smiley:

This could be cool.

Awesome! Creating a group on Flickr is also incredibly easy too so I don’t mind spearheading it, if none of the moderators want to.

Might want to message them, so they know it’s going on.

Just sent lizardgirl a message then. Here’s hoping she likes it!

LG’s awesome. She likely will. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a fantastic idea! I happen to have a flickr.

I know, right? Flickr is totally awesome and truly is the best place to share photos!

I’m still waiting on LG but I got the Go Ahead from thedriveintheater so far.

That’s good. I’d hit Phileas next, because he’s in charge. :wink:

Thanks for the recommendation, IncredigirlVirginia! Just sent him the message and hope he’s on board with it! Anyone else I should try and hit?

BTW, when creating a group, you get to choose the names for the Admins, Moderators and Members so anyone got any suggestions for the titles?

So just got the approval from phileas with the go ahead to create the group! I was going to go and create it right now, but just to be fair I felt I should quickly run by everyone possible names for the group. See I was thinking something like Pixar Planet Pixels would sound awesome and instantly recognizable of the site, but does anyone else have any other ideas?

BTW, the titles for Admins, Moderators and Members will be lightly based on our own ranking system. Members will be called Planeteers, Moderators will be Master Scarers and Admins will be BnL Engineers.

Sounds great, I like Pixar Planet Pixels! Great name.

OK, so since there haven’t been any further suggestions, I stuck with Pixar Planet Pixels and finally created Pixar Planet’s Flickr Photo Group (link here: flickr.com/groups/pixarplanet/)! I hope no one minds that I stuck with the original site’s logo, I can always switch it up later on.

Happy Picture Posting!

Sweet! I joined the group and answered a Discussion post. Later on I’ll explore more!

Awesome, thanks ellie-jessie-eve! And spread the word too, I’ll be trying to promote the site as best I can on Pixar Planet.

Righto, I’ll do what I can!

Um i’m sure did i join the right group, Cuz i joined one called Upcoming pixar is that the one??? :confused:

No, this one is called Pixar Planet Pixels.

Link here: [url]http://www.flickr.com/groups/pixarplanet[/url]