Pixar Planet Movie Night

Define “better”.

Can you give me a general time period you’re available TSS, I’d like for you to join us (sorry about the skype incident the other day, I got a bit carried away, you must think I’m a total dork,…). Any help with times would be greatly appreciated, since that’s the main issue of holding this thing.

Also, I really need some confirmation if people are gonna come to this thing. I have work in 2 hours, and I’m gonna hold it after that, so I really need to know if a good amount of people are interested in doing it tomorrow morning/night(for those overseas).

It’d pretty much be 12 hours from now if we’re gonna pull it off, so lemme know asap

Well, I live on the West Coast of the USA. I am free from 9:00 AM- 12:00 AM both Saturday and Sunday.

We could do that time, provided that TDIT and rachel can’t come. If that ends up happening, I’ll let you know.

The movie will be Monsters Inc. Hope to see you guys there! If not, I’ll see if Sunday will work better,

Coolios. hopefully, i can come.

9.5 hours from now would be fine for me, but by the sounds of things, too early in the morning for The Star Swordsman. What movie would we be watching if it does go ahead? Or would it just be a chat?

Since we only just had a movie session a few days ago, how about we aim for next weekend (1st and 2nd August) as a possible time for another session? Then we’d have more time to prepare and find a time that suits more people, as well as decide on a movie.

That’s a good point Rachel. I’d forgotten how short the time was since we last did the movie (This week has gone by slow)

This is one of the last few times I’ll have before school basically starts for me and I really really look forward to talking on Skype with everyone. But if the final decision is to wait 'till next weekend, that’s cool with me.

And I think ffdude posted that Monsters, Inc. would be the flim for this round.

I’ll be there on Saturday at 7:30am New York time just in case we do meet at that time.

since there’s a few people that wanna come, i think we can still do it, it just won’t be as substantial as the last one, off the cuff if you will. we can scrap tonight if you all really want, its up to you guys.

Yeah, I can go with the flow. I’m happy with either going ahead with it or postponing it, but I’ll log on later to see what’s happening. I think I’ll have a bit to say about Monsters, Inc. since I didn’t have time to do the commentary for it last month. From the looks of things there’s going to be five people (WALL-E, Chris, TWCS, Peter and I) - anyone else want to join in on the fun in 6 hours from now? :wink:

I think I’ll pass, but I’m interested in next weekend, depending on how much schoolwork I get done between now and then.
Say hi to Boo for me, y’all!

That’s too bad, Andre, but on the bright side Mitch said she can make it. Yesssss! :smiley:

Knew there was something I was supposed to do today… and last night to be completely honest…

I skyped ffdude1906 with a few basic questions, dusted off and checked the mic… All in working order… Schedule is clear…

Can Captain Pan join in? :unamused: (Closest you can get to puppy dog eyes)

See you all ready soon!

I’ll be there as well, unless Murphy rears his ugly head.

Yeah, me and a Cap started talking on skype the day of the first movie, pretty cool guy :wink: I’m excited for him to join in. I’m actually gonna get a nap in before the movie, had a pretty busy day, and I only have about 2 hours worth. I’ll see you all in 3 hours! :smiley:

I would like to thank everyone who participaed in the Monsters Inc. Viewing earlier, mainly for the immese pleasure I had watching the movie with people who both care and understand it’s existance.

And secondly for providing the kindling for my fan fic!

Here’s to the next one!

Haha, glad you could make it Cap! I had a great time as well, these are turning out to be really awesome!

So, the next movie night will likely be the same time, next Saturday, may or may not be the same time, haven’t really decided yet, and it depends on other people’s schedules. If anyone has problems with schedule, let me know

Also, please post your movie reference, I really need that, no Nemo or Monsters, Inc.

Although not by Pixar, Brad Bird’s 2D film The Iron Giant would be a good choice.
The likelyhood of Pixar fans having that awesome film on DVD is rather high, I guess.

It was fun doing this again. I’m glad we were able to get together so quickly. I remember enjoying it, but man, I wish I was mentally there. Listening was fun, now I see why Peter is quiet. Everyone is fun to listen to.

That’s a good idea, totoro. I have the movie on VHS so I would need a digital file as my tv is not in the same area as my computer. But I would be up for it.

Yeah, another fun session! It was great to finally hear Simon-Simon and Captain Pan.

I don’t think I’d have that much to say about The Iron Giant (but I haven’t seen it yet, though) but I’d be happy to watch it with some people. As for a Pixar film to watch, I’d vote for Toy Story 2.