Pixar Planet Movie Night

This is my first post on this thread. Reading it, it sounds like a great idea. It would be fun watching movies with members of the site. Only problem is that I don’t have Skype, but it’s free isn’t it?

Yep! Skype is free.

On each ‘information’ post, I usually post a link to download skype, so for those who don’t have it can get it :slight_smile: The only thing that would cost you is that if you don’t have a built in mic for your computer, you’d have to buy one - if you want to talk.

Virginia has made the suggestion that we watch Tangled for a movie night. I think that’s a great idea.

That is a great idea! We could possibly do that for our first one this year, if everyone is cool with that :smiley:

That sounds like fun!

Also… I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that we watch a Dreamworks film sometime. How To Train Your Dragon seems popular with the Planeteers.

I think Tangled is great idea, too and I wouldn’t mind if that’s our first movie night :slight_smile:

Tangled is a great idea! I’d love to watch it with you guys!

I’ll take that as a yes! Glad you guys are excited about it. How To Train Your Dragon is a good choice as well.

Hi guys I finally joined skype!! My username is Lynn_awesome :smiley:

Man, I really miss these from last year. Any chance of having one soon?

I never joined these, how do they work? BTW do you see everyone’s faces and does everyone see your face?

@annarborjack

Hey, haven’t seen you in a while. :smiley: The skype sessions are voice only, just a microphone and skype is required. It’s just that nobody has decided on whether or not there will be another movie night soon.

Got Skype but need to get a microphone.

Yay! Now you can take part in movie nights!

Yep, Don’t have Tangled though. Only a recording.

Think we should try to set up a date for a night?

Turbo-tastic! It’s another Pixar Planet Movie Night, and this week’s movie is Disney Animation’s latest movie, Wreck-it Ralph. Yes, it’s not Pixar, but it’s still a great movie and this is a popular favourite for PPMN movie suggestions. Don’t worry, you don’t need a copy of Wreck-it Ralph - it’s all explained in the Facebook event (see below).

The PPMN will start at Sunday 3rd March 4AM GMT / Saturday 2nd March 8PM US PST.
To see what time this PPMN is in your timezone, click here:
timeanddate.com/worldclock/f … T20&p1=137
or see this list:

(West Coast US [PST]) - The Star Swordsman, Mitch, Mygames19, ellie-jessie-eve, Chipfoods: 8PM

(Central US [CST]) - ffdude1906, Hannahmation, thewisecookiesheet, Pixarfan91: 10PM

(East Coast US [EST]) - qxgnxamy, Bryko614, Lightning and Doc, Goggles, rac_rules, le_chocolat, little_chef_eva09, love70ways, Violet Parr: 11PM

(Wales, London [GMT]) - Captain Pan, Wall-E, lizardgirl: 4AM

(Stockholm, Berlin [CET]) - Simon-Simon, totoro: 5AM

(Kuala Lumpur, Singapore [SGT]) - wannabechef91, thedriveintheatre: 12PM

(Sydney [AEDT]) - Phileas: 3PM

If you’re a friendly Planeteer, you’re free to join us! If you wish to participate in this week’s PPMN and you have not been listed in the Facebook event yet, please PM me or anyone in the Pixar Planet staff team. (We utilise individual Facebook events to organise each PPMN.)

Hope to see you soon!

I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. :frowning:

Awesomeness! I’m totally stoaked for this!