Pixar Planet Movie Night

Hooray! My skype is goggles303 (shocking, I know).

As for what movie…I’d have to say either TS2 or Iron Giant. Leaning towards TS2 since I haven’t seen it in forever.

(Also, I just realized my computer-clock is a day fast…)

I’m not sure if I may be busy this Saturday night, but you guys have fun! I watched it on F-T-A when one of the channels ran a Toy Story marathon last year, so I’ll pass up on this one. Tell the rest of us about your adventure, yeah? :slight_smile:

Won’t be able to make it to this one, heading on a trip. Hope you guys have fun!

Yeah, I’d be happy to add you in Goggles! (nice name and avvie by the way, Ellie’s amazing! You draw that?) I’m not at my computer at the moment, I’m spending the night at my friend’s house out of town, but once I get back home, I’ll be on skype for a while if you wanna talk about it. As for times, I think we’re gonna go for the usual 6:30 a.m. CST, so whoever’s been before can expect the same time.

TS2 is fine, but I will point out that I don’t have a copy of it (lost the vhs, darn it). Peter, do you have a file of it mayhaps? I’d appreciate a copy if possible. :wink:

I will probably be present tomorrow night, but it may be my last movie night, unless it can be moved to a time that is during the day for me, since I’m not a natural night owl and it sort of messes with my schedule. But otherwise I’ll talk to ya’ll then.

I’d vote against TS2 - simply because I noticed that the DVD drive in my computer (which I need for PAL => NTSC slowdown) doesn’t like the disk and gives me read errors during the movie.
But if the you want to stick with TS2 that’s fine, I’ll then probably join the chat after the movie is over.

Well, if you get on early enough, me or Peter could send you a file of it. I hope you can join!

So, uh, when’s the next movie night? I’ve looked back a few pages but I can’t seem to find the details of dates or times. I probably scrolled right past it considering how unobservant I am. :laughing:

It’s already over. At least the movie. We’re still chatting, though.

Oh, okay, fail on my part. :laughing: Hope you guys had a good time! :smiley:

I’ve changed the first post and update it pretty often to show what days and times we’re having them, so just check the first post for the info. Sorry you couldn’t make it, maybe next time!

D: I missed it…I kinda assumed movie night would be at night. My bad.

Thanks everyone for another great movie “night”, I had so much fun! Thanks everyone!

If I may I wish to vote for A Bug’s Life, for our next movie.

Anyways hope we’ll all talk soon again :smiley:

Well, it is for some people. :slight_smile: With the different time zones (and finding a time that will work for everyone), it ends up being morning/afternoon for some people

Well, this was successful. :smiley: I had fun.

It was neat meeting Gates, she’s really nice.

Goggles, yeah, I know. That’s what I think too :stuck_out_tongue: 6 am in the morning for me… not exactly at night

Simon, I’m going to agree with you on the A Bug’s Life. Love that movie <3 So, uh, yeah, it has my vote :laughing:

Missed it too ;_;

Hehe, sorry about that Goggles, I suppose I should come up with a better name for it, it can be misleading. I had a blast again guys, thanks for another successful session, and I’m glad that Gates got to join in this time.

There’s probably not gonna be another one this week, but it depends. I’m gonna be hanging out with my brother, but he has to work. Depending on what we end up planning to do when I get there, there may or may not be another session. If we do pull it off, I’m either gonna need a file for the movie, or find out what movie to watch before I leave on Monday. I say we kinda loosely plan it, but don’t expect anything official, assume we’re not gonna do it. I’m most definitely bringing my laptop, so I should have everything I need for if and when.

I’ll keep you guys posted on the status of next week, so peek in here once in a while.

Ah it was fun joining in and talking and meeting everyone! Now I know why Chris loves this place so much :smiley:

That was fun, as usual, and so was chatting a bit afterwards. You are all really nice. =)

I don’t mind if we skip the next weekend’s movie night. It would be fun one day to try to get 12 people to turn up and chat. I think our last record was 9 people.

Had a great time as well! :smiley:
And I’m sure we’ll get more people to join in next time, especially considering there were several people who missed yesterday’s chat.