Pixar Studio's Online Store

dogs, cats, parrots, and maybe even horses… if they have salt licks or sumthin :smiley: heehee

Sadly it was closed when I was at Pixar. :frowning:

The only time I was able to get stuff from the Pixar store was when i had someone close to me buy it for me. it has some very cool and exclusive stuff.

I’d love to visit the Pixar Studio Store. However, I think it should stay private. I mean, it’s for employees of the Studio, and has that special charm to it. I’d like if they’d offer more adult sized Pixar appearl at Disney Stores though

I just want one of John Lasseter’s exclusive Hawaiian T-Shirts. That and that frickin’ awesome Luxo Jr desk toy.

That would be sweet. I really want a Pixar Animation Studios shirt.

You mean like this:

?

I got one at PIXAR Place store at DL :smiley:

Do you mean WDW? There is now Pixar Place or Pixar store at the Disneyland Resort in California. But California Adventure is unoffiically becoming Pixar land, so they should add a store there!

Right right, WDW. I always confuse the two.

What?

^ 8D

Darn it, I just kinda blew up in excitement cause I thought they made an online store! Darnnn. ah well, maybe I’ll get a shirt when I visit WDW in August!!!

a public online store would be a great idea. I’ve had my eye on a pixar t-shirt! :slight_smile:

Yes, they’d make lots of money! As if they didn’t need anymore!

I would like a public store. I mean, it would help connect with the fans. Besides. Most of the Disney stores these days rarely have any Pixar stuff unless there’s a new Pixar movie coming out.

I’ve gotten a buch of Pixar related merchandise in the past few months(all the art books and soundtracks ever released on CD , games, most of the LEGO sets, a couple of pins, some DMR exclusive 3D glasses, two TS3 shirts, a bunch of plushies, and a few of the TSCs, but nothing from Pixar. I tried asking if I could buy the TS3 soundtrack Pixar exclusive CD, but they couldn’t let me.I’d love a Pixar logo shirt though.(Pixar related stuff is all I collect now days besides my good friend’s books).

I’ve been to a handful of Disney stores, and half of the merchandise is Pixar stuff anyways (mainly Cars and Toy Story). But I wish they would sell more merchandise relateing directly to the animation studio, as oppossed to character from the two high ranking francises.

I know, I can never find good Pixar apparel. I’m going to WDW in March, so I’ll have to check out the Disney Store!

As I always say, there’s never enough! :laughing: Good luck on your search for apparel!

I’d shop there if it was made available to the public consumer.

If only to filter out the tonnes of Disney stuff I don’t have an interest in and get pure Pixar goodies.

As a matter of fact, I’ve actually been to their physical studio store once! Like back in 2012, when I had met the animator Michael Comet, and he offered to give me a private tour of the studio…which happened after the opening weekend for Brave?

Yeah, that’s right. I still remember that! :wink: