Pixar Summer Internship 2014

Really love all the support and seriously great words coming from this blog the last couple days!

I applied for Production Management as well, and haven’t heard anything at all… it’s probably better that a large sum of us haven’t heard anything it might mean there is still hope and that they haven’t finished yet!

I am still praying and hoping, keep it mind life is crazy and you don’t know what could happen! :slight_smile:

Please keep updates on here still! Wish everyone luck!!! :smiley:

Long time thread watcher, first time poster. This is my first year applying to the Animation Internship, and I’m still waiting to hear back. Good luck everyone! May the splines be with you.

Hey guys,
Just got a rejection e-mail for the story position. Hope you all have better luck than I did. See ya next year…

-Scribbles

Hey guys, I just got my rejection email as well. I’m a little bummed but honestly I’m more relieved finally knowing one way or the other! Best of luck to those still in the running!

It’s a big day tomorrow, good luck!!

I’m so sorry Ryno and Scribbles. I hope the best for you guys!

Has anyone heard anything yet today?

nope :confused:

Has anyone heard one way or the other about the Production Internship? I have not gotten anything from Pixar, and my application has not been updated. I’m starting to need to make other plans if this does not pan out, and I’d appreciate knowing if anyone has heard word.

Thanks!

No word on production, I think marketing still hasn’t heard either.

yeah marketing is in the same boat, my application hasn’t been updated either

same here. I haven’t heard about marketing or had my status updated

Hey, everyone!

I just called up Pixar’s operator, and she said that we’d know by the end of the month if we get in or not (May 30th).

Hang in there, our answers will be here soon!

Thank you so much for all of information above!
I just received the rejection letter from disney today, I applied the technical director position and waited for more than one month to get the final words.
So I assume that I would hear from Pixar very soon either.
Good luck for all of you guys!

Yesterday I talked with the Pixar Operator and they said the Production Management Internship would be FILLED by May 30th. Has anyone heard back at all about this position? Seems kind of late to fit in an interview process. I’d love to hear if any of you have information!

Hi everyone! New here, so be gentle. :slight_smile:

I see someone said by May 30th for Pixar, but has anyone else heard from Disney as well? Interviews or anything? I’ve seen one or two mentions. I applied for the Production Management internships at both and haven’t heard anything yet.

from what I understand, there is only an interviewing process if your department required you to submit a demo reel

I went through an interview process in the fall for this position so unless they recently changed it or it is different in the summer then I believe there has to be some type of interview. Anyway if anyone has heard anything at all concerning this position then I’d love to hear it!

Well, I just got my rejection from Disney, so that answers that question. I’m not sure what happened with Pixar. Anyway, good luck to everyone else!

Did anyone on here apply to Blue Sky’s internships? If so, has anyone heard anything?

I heard back from them (rejection) a while ago. May 2nd, to be exact. In their case, it was for the Animation/Lighting positions.