Pixar Summer Internship 2016

Has anyone that applied for Sound even get an update yet?

Hi Everyone! Finally made an account…Just want to share that I’ve been accepted into the animation internship! Got an email on april 21, and arranged the call the next day where they gave me the offer.
Best of luck to everyone still in the running!

Congrats! :smiley:

That’s amazing congrats! Any chance we can peek at your demo reel? If not that’s ok ;-p

OOOH Congratulations!!! So excited for you!

Congrats!!! And good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. Hopefully we hear something this week!

Hi vicpix! Just out of curiosity, how come you first wrote that you knew 5 people who had been offered the animation internship and then edited your post to say 2 people?

I meant to say 2 :slight_smile:

Haha, ok. Too curious not to ask :slight_smile:

Thanks! and of course: vimeo.com/154532054

Beautiful reel! I love it - really nice timing. Congrats again!

[/quote]
[/quote]
Thanks BingBong! :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Thanks BingBong! :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Yeah! I don’t know if yall are still waiting to hear back, but your work looks fantastic!

Any word out there? I’m dying.

Nope, still nothing :open_mouth:

Just got a rejection letter today! Hey! It was a good time this year! See you next year!

Hi guys! It is one open internship for Technical Director which I just applied for :slight_smile:

therookies.co/vfx-animation/ … ke-westby/

Here’s my demo reel which includes some of the work i’ve done while living in New Zealand :slight_smile:
Hope you guys like it and leave a vote to support! :smiley:

Hey westby! What TD internship did you apply for? I love your reel, you have amazing work :open_mouth:

(I’m actually going to Auckland this summer, I can’t wait! :smiley: )

Hi! :smiley: I applied for Rendering TD :slight_smile: Thank you so much I really appriciate that!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thats where i live! You just going on holiday? :slight_smile:

ive been rejected for the animation internship a month ago and all i could do is update my demo reel.

let me know what you guys think: [url]http://mchalkemotiongraphics.com/[/url]