Pixar Summer Internship 2017

I got the same email from Doeri 6 weeks ago, but I was rejected last week. They didn’t forget about you, they’re just at the last stage in deciding whether you going to be selected or the another candidate. Best of luck, you’re almost there!

ps. this was for Look Development

Hi herc98! First of all, thank you so much for replying and for sharing your experience, I really appreciate it :slight_smile:. I see. I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get the look development position, but congratulations on getting to the last stage!! That must mean something, right :slight_smile:? I’m relieved to know you think I still have a chance at this but I’m thinking, they are in the last stage deciding without even having interviewed some of the candidates? I mean, it’s an artistic position (character design) so I guess it would make sense that they would be more interested in your portfolio rather than your personality but I can’t help thinking it’s because I wasn’t selected :/. I guess keeping my fingers crossed a while longer won’t hurt though :slight_smile: !

To answer your question, I got a similar email and I applied for the Character Design Apprenticeship. Haven’t heard anything back on it yet.

Also just got rejected from Pixar for what I applied for. Ah, well.

Hey again, everyone!
I am going to apply for the Production Internship for Fall (and most likely winter if I don’t get the Fall Internship) and I was wondering if anyone has gotten a production internship or had an interview for it previously. If so, could anyone give me pointers or tips for my resume/cover letter? Thank you!

Hello, Pixar production internship hopefuls! I have created a group for us on Facebook so that we may provide updates throughout this daunting process, help people with suggestions for future applications, as well as be an emotional support system since the waiting is the worst part of this whole process.

facebook.com/groups/118074262139775/ <— Link to the group. Add yourself and I will approve you right away!

Please share the link with everyone who has applied so we can make sure we get the best updates ASAP.

Just to be absolutely clear this is just for the Fall 2017 Production Internship applicants. keeping it limited like this will ensure the information is clear and accurate.

Thanks all! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: