Pixarians on Twitter

Well you can see who tweets someone (e.g. leeunkrich), you can just search twitter for their username, and any public mentions of them will show up.

But yeah, don’t expect too many replies, especially if you’re tweeting people that many times - they might even get a little creeped out haha

I have had Lee reply, but it was back when he first started and had very few followers. He’s super busy of course, I’m surprised he’s tweeting at all right now with TS3 all coming together at once now. No luck on the Andrew Stanton front.

also, although I haven’t vetted every user on it (I didn’t make it), here’s a Twitter list for y’all to follow all the Pixarians on Twitter at once. [url]http://twitter.com/FlyingFairyMary/pixar/[/url]

Hey, I just saw that on Lee Unkrich’s twitter :

Awesome tweet, but does anyone know what it’s about ?

Not sure why, I asked, but nothing about it yet. Strange, but cool!

Ooh, direct recognition from Lee Unkrich! I wonder what it’s about…

I saw that one too, wonder what that is all about!

Maybe it’s just because we just ARE awesome :sunglasses: ?

…Well, I WILL admit it’s nice to see Pixar acknowledging people like myself in SOME fashion…even despite it could be about something else on this forum, I happen to go on here, obviously…

Hmm, now everybody’s on Twitter. That is pretty cool though despite the fact that I don’t have Twitter. I have nothing against it but some people tweet about the weirdest of stuff like when they are in the bathroom! :open_mouth: Seriously, that’s one message I don’t want to know about. Overall, still cool though.

I was already following Lee Unkrich, and I now added a few more. It’s nice to get updates from them :slight_smile:

John Morris, the voice of Andy from the three Toy Story films, recently joined the Twitter network and can now be found here:

twitter.com/john__morris

– Mitch

Thanks for starting this thread! I just got Twitter so this is very useful :smiley:

Edit: There’s also the voice of Woody! twitter.com/tomhanks

Clicking through some various Pixarian twitter accounts, came across this one. Not sure what they do though.

twitter.com/ptchu

Pixar animator and Animation Mentor Co-Founder Carlos Baena has a twitter as well.

twitter.com/carlos_baena

Andrew Stanton twittered several times in the past week, extensively to his fans. Much of the discussion was about John Carter, but a very wide range of questions were asked, with the most often asked being about his tastes in other films, cartoons, and games. Here is a link to the walleforum.com where I first read about it:

walleforum.com/index.php?topic=9786.msg565672

Thank you for letting us know! I’ll have to think of a question to ask him.

Because of their brevity, some of his answers I didn’t get. I got the questions, nearly all, but quite a few of his answers were over my head. For example, this Wall-E one:

@ajersuhn: is it sad that I cry whenever I watch Wall-E because it’s so beautiful?” reply: “Only if you drive a Mac truck and arm wrestle 4 sport.”

I think he is trying to poke fun at such people because they are exactly the type who may not have gotten the movie, especially cuz of the lack of dialogue at times. They would look amusing watching the movie at a bar, where you can’t hear anyways cuz of the blaring house music and you don’t need to hear cuz it’s Wall-E, and they would be bawling and asking for a tissue and blowing their nose…

Don’t forget about Brad Bird’s new Twitter: @BradBirdA113. Makes sense, huh?

sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else, but Bob Peterson is on Twitter now too :slight_smile:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Brenda Chapman has her own Twitter.

Cool!