PixarPlanet Awards 2012 - General Discussion

All riiiight! I’m totes excited! My first time getting to participate in the PP Awards! Can’t wait! :mrgreen: (Gotta love exclamation points!)

As this is my second time as co-host of the awards, it is an honour, and I look forward to working with little_chef to make this the best one yet!

Also, you guys might want to set aside some free time this coming fortnight to make as much fanwork as possible for members’ consideration before submissions close at the end of this month. I know I will. :slight_smile:

Woohoo! So excited for these again. :smiley: I should probably think about uploading the graphics & fanart I have lying around. :laughing:

Still really excited about this. It’ll be my first Pixar Planet Awards, so it’s going to be a very new experience for me!

Same here! The FYC Consderation thread should be up soon.

I am so excited because I have never voted.

The FYC thread is up everyone!

Click the following link for the rules for posting your artwork for nomination. The thread will be open for posts for two weeks.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10185

Happy Posting!

My, my, how time flies! There’s only three more days to get your pieces in for the For Your Consideration thread, so hustle y’all! Don’t worry if you miss the deadline, people can still nominate pieces which are not showcased in the FYC thread. It’s just that you’ll lack a little publicity, s’all. :wink:

Only two more days to enter your promo into the FYC thread!

Take note of the 9:30am Tuesday Honolulu deadline. :wink:

Calling all Planeteers! You only have a few hours left to get your works publicised on the FYC thread, so get a move on! :slight_smile: The thread can still be viewed for the rest of the Pixar Planet Awards season, but you won’t be able to edit or add any posts to it after the deadline expires. Please do not send in your nominations until the Nominations Thread is set up.

After a few days of extra time, the FYC thread is now closed! Thank you to everyone who managed to get your promotional posts in! Make sure to plug 'em like you mean it, by linking in your sig, telling all your Pixar chums on social media, et cetera, et cetera. :slight_smile:

Stay tuned for the Nominations thread!

Too bad I didn’t make my sig before the entries closed. Oh, well. Maybe next year. I haven’t been active much this past year anyway.

No worries, Buzz&Woddyforever! You can still be nominated for other categories, and if you made any graphics within the past year besides your current one, they’re fair game for nomination. :slight_smile:

Hey y’all, just wanted to let you guys know that the nominations have finally been tallied, and our finalists have been announced. Voting is now open from today until Wednesday, March 6. Please be sure to read the rules first before sending in your final votes.

Things are about to get exciting up in here! Time to get your vote on! :smiley:

little chef

Just one nomination? Blasphemy!

I’m a bit dissapointed that I wasn’t nominated for anything, but oh well.

I am happy that I got nominated for 3 stuff. And my game got nominated too. :mrgreen:

We’re really, really humbled about having been nominated in those categories, including Best Member.

I hope you guys don’t consider it cheating, since we’re actually two members :slight_smile:

Thank you all for being our PP friends.

No joke, I didn’t recognize the signature I made in the Signature category. I was typing out a message to the mods saying that there was a mistake, and then I realized “Oh, wait! I remember that signature now! It IS mine!” 8D Some artist I am. Can’t even recognize my own work.

But seriously, I am so flattered and honored right now about all those nominations. :blush: I’m a bit shy and embarrassed, too.

10 nominations?! :open_mouth: I can hardly believe my eyes…
Thanks so so so much from the bottom of my heart! Just being nominated is seriously the coolest thing ever! You guys and girls are the best! X3