PixarPlanet Awards 2012 - General Discussion

Same here! The FYC Consderation thread should be up soon.

I am so excited because I have never voted.

The FYC thread is up everyone!

Click the following link for the rules for posting your artwork for nomination. The thread will be open for posts for two weeks.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10185

Happy Posting!

My, my, how time flies! There’s only three more days to get your pieces in for the For Your Consideration thread, so hustle y’all! Don’t worry if you miss the deadline, people can still nominate pieces which are not showcased in the FYC thread. It’s just that you’ll lack a little publicity, s’all. :wink:

Only two more days to enter your promo into the FYC thread!

Take note of the 9:30am Tuesday Honolulu deadline. :wink:

Calling all Planeteers! You only have a few hours left to get your works publicised on the FYC thread, so get a move on! :slight_smile: The thread can still be viewed for the rest of the Pixar Planet Awards season, but you won’t be able to edit or add any posts to it after the deadline expires. Please do not send in your nominations until the Nominations Thread is set up.

After a few days of extra time, the FYC thread is now closed! Thank you to everyone who managed to get your promotional posts in! Make sure to plug 'em like you mean it, by linking in your sig, telling all your Pixar chums on social media, et cetera, et cetera. :slight_smile:

Stay tuned for the Nominations thread!

Too bad I didn’t make my sig before the entries closed. Oh, well. Maybe next year. I haven’t been active much this past year anyway.

No worries, Buzz&Woddyforever! You can still be nominated for other categories, and if you made any graphics within the past year besides your current one, they’re fair game for nomination. :slight_smile:

Hey y’all, just wanted to let you guys know that the nominations have finally been tallied, and our finalists have been announced. Voting is now open from today until Wednesday, March 6. Please be sure to read the rules first before sending in your final votes.

Things are about to get exciting up in here! Time to get your vote on! :smiley:

little chef

Just one nomination? Blasphemy!

I’m a bit dissapointed that I wasn’t nominated for anything, but oh well.

I am happy that I got nominated for 3 stuff. And my game got nominated too. :mrgreen:

We’re really, really humbled about having been nominated in those categories, including Best Member.

I hope you guys don’t consider it cheating, since we’re actually two members :slight_smile:

Thank you all for being our PP friends.

No joke, I didn’t recognize the signature I made in the Signature category. I was typing out a message to the mods saying that there was a mistake, and then I realized “Oh, wait! I remember that signature now! It IS mine!” 8D Some artist I am. Can’t even recognize my own work.

But seriously, I am so flattered and honored right now about all those nominations. :blush: I’m a bit shy and embarrassed, too.

10 nominations?! :open_mouth: I can hardly believe my eyes…
Thanks so so so much from the bottom of my heart! Just being nominated is seriously the coolest thing ever! You guys and girls are the best! X3

I forgot to vote :open_mouth:

IV: If you meant nominate, yeah, I’m afraid that stage is over (We even extended the deadline, and even then, I “officially” closed the thread days after the extended deadline).

You still got time to pick the ultimate winners, though! The voting thread is now up! :slight_smile:

That’s real funny right thurr, maybe that’s why you were nominated as Funniest Member! :wink:

In the meantime, thank you, thank you everyone for nominating me in various categories. I fear that y’all will think the votes are rigged, but that’s why we have a second host as “check and balance”. :slight_smile:

Come on guys, y’all got less than 48 hours to get your final votes in! I have hardly any ballots… unless y’all sending 'em to little_chef? 8D Haha, anyway, yes, you have less than 2 DAYS people. Remember, Wednesday 11:59pm Honolulu time.

I just wanted to say how honored I am to even be nominated for Best New Member. I didn’t even think I’d get a nomination, so thank you!

Hey guys! As TDIT mentioned, only a few more hours left to send in your votes!

We haven’t gotten very many and there are a lot of ties right now, so please get those out to us soon, so we can announce the winners in a few days and hopefully not have any tied winners! :smiley:

little chef