PixarPlanetdA September Contest!

The Star Swordsman - Eh – I’ve got too much work to do. :wink:

– Mitch

Ah, that’s too bad, but understandable. Maybe next time!

Okay, everyone, there’s a week to go and we haven’t had any entries yet! But you’ve still got time to enter, so if you’ve got an idea, go for it! :smiley:

I’ll make the due date this time! :wink:

~~=oP

I would enter (subcription!!!) but I have no ideas. X.x

I have an idea but I’ve yet to sketch it let alone finish it. I’ll try sketching it in class this week but I might not be done with it. =P

Oh,why couldn’t I be born in '94? I would enter but I’m too young for DA.

Could you just draw it and then PM it to lizardgirl?

PPdA contests are open exclusively to deviants.

~~=oP

Sorry for the depressing bump.

Yesterday I was working on my entry, but the more I thought about it, the more I didn’t want to finish and submit it. My setting is no different than those of the 2 entries so far. Besides, the one I favor is very cute.

I withdraw myself from the contest. Good luck to the remaining participants! :wink:

~~=oP

Okay, PV thanks for the heads up! :smiley:

Okay everyone, voting is now open! Here’s the link- pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/art … n-66484844

I saw that yesterday and already voted. I do like the format. It was hard to choose what order I wanted them to be in!

lennonluvr9- A friend of mine who also runs a club advised me to do it like that, and I can definitely see where he’s coming from because it really does give everyone a chance. But it makes the choice more difficult! :laughing:

I already voted. I can’t wait to see a winner.

Well, we’ve got a winner- tinyfishy! :smiley:

Thanks everyone who participated! :smiley:

Here’s the link to the journal- pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/jou … /#comments

I’m glad I didn’t win, because I wouldn’t know what to do with a free subscription. :laughing:

Great job, tinyfishy! :smiley:

Congratulations to you Tinyfishy!

Congratulations to tinyfishy! :smiley:

FONY - Haha! Yeah, same here. :laughing:

– Mitch