PixarPlanetdA Summer Contest!

Don’t worry everyone- all of your entries have been recieved! :smiley:

Sorry for the delay, too; it’s taken me a lot longer than I would’ve expected for me to get back on my feet after being away, but everything’s organised now, so I can now announce that…

The voting deviation for this month’s competition is now up! Vote for your favourite entry out of four here- deviantart.com/deviation/61245665/

Good luck, everyone! :smiley:

Looks like Haunt has an early lead…:smiley:

I know. But hey, anything can happen. SOmeone can zoom by like lightning! Still, everyone is still a winner to me.

:frowning: Aww, shucks. I didn’t make it.

I was frustrated with my original idea and thought of a better concept at the last second. Oh well.

I’m finishing my “entry” anyway because I love it.

~~=oP

Sorry, PV- I’d delayed the ending date of the competition by a couple of days already, and I didn’t want it to drag on too much or anything so I thought it would be a good idea to organise everything today, when I had the time. Sorry you didn’t make it. :frowning: But I’m pleased you’re going to finish it anyway- it means we still get to see another beautiful piece of artwork by you! :smiley:

Ehh, it was all my fault. No worries.

Nice to know you’re looking forward to my piece. :slight_smile:

~~=oP

PV - Aw man. That’s too bad that you missed the competition, but

I’m looking forward to your entry anyway. No doubt it has something to do with Violet and Tony… (snigger)

:wink:

Actually, it doesn’t. :stuck_out_tongue: Heheh. I don’t have a one-track

mind.

~~=oP

PV - I’m almost

shocked… :open_mouth:

Heheh. I’m just kidding. I wonder what else it could be…?

You know, it could be RAtatouiile.

The Star Swordsman - Haha. I would love it if it was. :wink:

I know you would. :wink:

Well, the contest is now closed. Look here for the results-

pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/jou … /#comments

Thanks to everyone who participated!

:smiley:

Welp, a big congrats to Haunt! :sunglasses:
Good job, everyone! :smiley:

Congratulations Haunt! I am so happy for you! Excellent work from everyone else. I know that you all are winners.

Congratulations,
Haunt ! Fantastic work, everyone!!! :smiley:

A tremendous congratulations to you, Haunt! You certainly deserved to win. :wink:

As for the rest of you losers… (snigger) Heheh. I’m just kiddin’, guys! Congratulations to everyone for giving it their best shot! :smiley:

Hey hey, thanks everyone! I’m honored that people voted for mine. I’ve never won a contest

before. ^^;
And congrats to everybody who entered. You’re pieces were awesome and I was happy to be in

there with you guys.
Thanks again!

Congratulations, Haunt. What a

neat idea. I can see why you won. :slight_smile: Good effort on everyone else’s part, as well. At least you gave it a shot,

and put yourself out there, you know? :mrgreen:

Congrats Haunt!:mrgreen:

You deserved it. I knew I had no chance in winning so I even voted for ya! :mrgreen: