PixarPlanetdA WALL-E and EVE Competition!

Ah, but that’s why I decided on this contest- to see what people expect WALL-E to be like in comparison with the actual movie! :laughing:

I can’t wait to see all of your entries. :smiley:

Ooh, so you guys are looking for theory-style stuff then? I know just what to enter now. I wrote it a few days ago. Haven’t shown it to anybody besides my friends yet.

Cool! I’ll think about entering. Not sure if I will or not. It’ll be tough at this point for me to find the right kind of screenshot to reference off of. EVE I know would be simple to draw and shade, but WALL-E looks complicated.

lennon: I have plenty of screenshots from the trailer and a tv spot. Posted some around here. You can PM me if you want and I can upload some for you.

I’ve been writing WEVE like crazy lately. Not sure what stories I’ll enter anymore. Maybe I’ll keep writing and decide closer to the deadline.

That would be great! I’ll do that now.

I have one item that when I took it into Photoshop, it came out so cool, I almost thought 'it could have been concept art from PIXAR!

I’ll have to submit it to my gallery and then to the DA for PixarPlanet.

This seems like it’s going to be a competition with a lot of entries! I can’t wait to see them all. :smiley:

I might just do it for fun, but I’m not exactly sure yet. :confused:

Go on and have fun FONY! I really think you should do this. I want to see what you have got in you.

Well I’ve been gone and now I’m back. Now I can think about possibly doing this! Maybe, lol!

You should lennonluvr. Your drawings have looked absolutly incredible. I really think you should.

I know *I’m gonna enter, I’m just not sure what to write for it yet. I know I’ gonna have some good competition, and I have so many WEVE fic ideas, and seeing th movie didn’t help lower the idea count. XD

There sure are quite a few entries! Some very cute ones there are too. It’ll be hard for me to decide what to vote on when the time comes.

Yeah, this is by far the most popular competition that the club has held. It’s going to be very interesting when the voting starts!

Oh, I can’t wait to see the artwork of the people who participated. This must’ve been a really exciting competition for all.

Oh man! Just when I have time to sit down and do it…it’s over! :frowning::(:(:(:frowning: :cry::cry:

Thats okay dude. Maybe next competition.

How often are they held?

I don’t know. You can ask lizardgirl. SHe is in charge of them.

Who knows, we might have a summer PPDA contest, but only she knows.

Generally once every two months or so. The next one will probably be at the end of August or sometime in September, but possibly sooner.

Well, the voting deviation is up! So, if you have a dA account, head over and vote!

pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/art … n-90929358

Good luck to everyone! :smiley: