Pixar's Most Annoying Charaters

who? the twins?

No, I was talking about Kari.

Wow!

Since I have been inactive here on PP recently, I am very surprised no one has yet stated that they found Dory as annoying *hehe :smiley: *.

Reason why I say this too is because I have read some comments about what other people thought of her outside of PP, and just as I had expected, some of them found her irritating a bit.

Even my high school counselor, when I was still in that part of my education life, said she was a little annoying too, Lol.

That’s a good point, Dory’s Defender. I can see how some people could find her annoying, especially since her sense of humour might not be to everyone’s taste. But personally, I actually find Marlin more annoying at times, especially when he’s so negative about everything. You can’t blame him for being worried about Nemo, but still, it just grates sometimes. When the two come together, the possible annoying-ness sort of cancels out. :laughing:

“Mr. Gumpy Gills”!..

I didn’t find Dory at all, but now that you mention it, she could get a little irritating sometimes. Just ask Marlin. But I guess her style of humor makes her a funny and adorable character.

I thought Mike was funny.

“Oh, hey. We’re rehearsing a - a scene for the upcoming company play called uh, Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me. It’s a musical. [singing] Put that thing back where it came from or so help me… so help me, so help me and cut. We’re still working on it, it’s a work in progress but, hey, we need ushers.”

Yes, I did find that quote on IMDb. I did not memorize the entire thing.

I really don’t see that Dory is actually irritating at all. The only time I may consider her being a little bugging is when she is having a lot of fun, for her. But she doesn’t realize that she was if so because of her behavior (excluding effects from her memory issue), and major want to have fun.

I think this is how it goes for many people. They can be having so much fun in one part of their life while them being so could be annoying to 1 or 2 other people who see that if they do.
Trust me, I have seen that before in person already.

Plus, for every single living being in this world, each one is going to find something annoying of another no matter who they might be. It would be at the least one for every other is what I mean.

lizardgirl:

As stated above to TSS, I don’t find Dory annoying at all. Just in part where she can be having a lot of fun and being really silly and etcera, just like in the scene where she kept doing her whale thing too much with Marlin, :laughing:.

And yes, I can definitely agree with you that Marlin, can potentially be annoying in truth, and a lot more than Dory.
But he was a pessimist, a significant one to say. At the least he was around or shortly after the beginning of FN.
I really dislike the fact of the way he was towards Dory, from the beginning of where he met her, to about the end of the scene where they meet up with the impression moonfish. There is when I saw that he began to slowly, but surely let up his negatives on her there, after Dory, did get her first chance to shine on him.

Both of you:

By the way, is nice to see current posts from you again especially in response to mine on this thread, since I recently had been dormant for a while on here, and also because you are some of the first members I began associating with when I joined here a while back like yall :wink:.

Dory’s Defender- Yeah, Marlin didn’t treat Dory very well for a significant portion of the film, but although he did hurt Dory at times, I think it was worth it in a way, as he changed so much because of her and realised that he might not have been acting in the best way.

And it’s nice to see that you’re back on the boards again, DD. :smiley:

Alec Azam - Gah. I’m sorry I never replied to your comment earlier!

Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one who likes Mike. Heheh.

Ohhh, so he said they needed ushers!! Gosh, I can’t believe I never knew that until now. I was too lazy to turn on the subtitles during the film. :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

Sorry to bump this thread, but I couldn’t resist posting in it. I’ve seen a few Pixar characters that annoy me actually…

Toy Story: There aren’t many characters in the Toy Story series I find annoying, but I’d have to say the Green Army Men. I guess I just find their army chants to be a bit annoying, but whatever.
A Bug’s Life: There are a few annoying ones in A Bug’s Life. Out of them all, I’d have to choose Tuck and Roll. I guess I just can’t stand the way they speak.
Monsters Inc: Call me crazy but I find Boo to be annoying. Yeah, I know she’s cute and all, but I kind of cringe whenever I hear her say “Mike Wazowski!”. Maybe that’s just me…
Finding Nemo: Definetly Squrt. Actually, let’s just say I find all of the surfing turtles annoying. Their accent is the reason why.
The Incredibles: I can’t find anyone really annoying in The Incredibles. I guess I wasn’t too keen on Edna Mode. Still, Brad Bird does a good job of sounding like a woman.
Cars: I’d choose Filmore. I like the idea of including a hippe Volkswagen bus in the film. I just found his whole accent and quotes to be annoying for some reason.
Ratatouille: I choose Git because of how demands food and teases Remy by saying he’s Linguini’s “fluffy bunny”.
Wall-E: Well, this is a hard one. I guess I didn’t find anyone in Wall-E that annoying. Maybe M-O or some of the other robots. I’m not quite sure.
Up: Maybe I’ll just choose Dug. I don’t know why. Probably his voice. He’s a pretty funny character though.

And out of all of these, I’d say the most annoying are the surfing turtles from Finding Nemo.

I’m surprised this thread is so popular. All the Pixar characters are awesome! :wink:

Toy Story: Mr. Potato Head

A Bug’s Life: ALL the council members.

Monsters, Inc.:Um…nobody? :smiley:

Finding Nemo: I’m not going to lie, Nemo is the worst FN character to me. He’s just such a brat, like Simba!! Weird how the title characters are both brats, and I still like both movies!

The Incredibles: Edna(I like her, but when she slaps Helen with the newspaper, my face flushes red), Mirage(though I am getting over that), Buddy/Syndrome’s henchmen, “They’re supers!” Oh the idiocy. One of them just totally dissapeared, but the other one has to speed off for them to catch on.

Cars: I like them all, but I guess Chick and Harv.

Ratatouille: All the rats except for Remy and Emile, and the health inspector
:imp: .

Wall-E: I used to find EVE annoying, but now I really love her.

Up: The guy who wants Carl’s house, the legal system.

Toy Story - Uhm… well Sid sorta irritates me but he is a believable teenage boy. Especially for the 90’s

A Bug’s Life - Tuck and Roll are great, but they annoy me every now and then.

Toy Story 2 - “Just look for the GIANT CHICKEN!!”

Monsters, Inc. - Waternoose comes off as all warm and grandfatherly at first, but towards the end both he and Randall fire me up

Finding Nemo - Maybe that yellow fish in the tank obsessed with bubbles. Wait no, he’s awesome. I’m not sure actually.

The Incredibles - Frozone’s wife. :laughing: Syndrome’s arrogance is kinda amusing in an annoying way.

Cars - Chick Hicks, without a DOUBT. Harv kinda rubs me the wrong way too.

Ratatouille - Skinner, health inspector, and, at the start of the movie, Django.

WALL•E - That CEO Shelby Forthright. What a basket case.

Up - Gamma, also the people trying to take Carl out of his house. Not the nurses. Those guys are cool.

Toy Story 3 - Chunk.

Toy Story: … I have no idea who I’d find the most annoying there… well I guess Ham has his moments for me. Also some funny ones though. Ken kind of bugged me too though in the sense that [spoil]his ‘speech’ about Barbie and how he loved her seemed OTT to me.[/spoil]

No wait… AL is the most annoying.

A Bugs Life: I’m kind of ‘meh’ regarding the twins Tuck and Roll I guess

Monsters Inc Fungus. I keep imagining too what it would be like to work with him. I’d probably gain an ulcer trying to not blow up at him especially if I was having a bad day, then eventually do so somewhere waaaay down the line. And then I’d probably feel bad. But even the sound of his voice is kind of irritating, it’s not something you can listen to very well for very long even when he’s not panicy. Working with him day in and out? Nooo.

He’d easily tick anyone off though. I have trouble understanding things verbally as it is sometimes too. Fungus wouldn’t help me with this at all.

Mike can also annoy me for various reasons.

Finding Nemo. Darla… I guess? But I don’t really find any FN character annoying.

Incredibles: Bob’s boss. Short guy complex. Smug, uncaring and overbearing. Do not want. Of course that was probably his purpose.

Cars The flashing twins I guess. Or Mater sometimes.

Ratatouille: Skinner.

WALL-E:: Those hairdresser makeup robots (PR-T right?) They kind of… bug me for some reason.

Up I’m going to get skinned alive but Russell and Kevin. They just…annoyed me in parts.

So yeah that’s my list to the best of my knowledge.

Okay, you’re not the only one who said Mr. PH, but why?? I think he’s hilarious, I love him!

I only hate him on the first Toy Story. He’s a jerk to Woody. They needed a character to be entirely against Woody, but I still find him inexcusably annoying for that reason.

I have to say, I don’t find any Pixar characters annoying. I really thought from the first teaser trailer for Nemo that Dory was going to be hugely, majorly, painfully annoying, but she turned out to be adorable! I expected to find Mater annoying, but he was actually pretty funny. And despite my “admired-it-more-than-loved-it” reaction to Wall-E, I don’t dislike or find annoying any of the characters from it.

I will say, however, that my all time least favorite Pixar character is Al from Toy Story 2. I don’t think “annoying” is the right word for him, but he’s IMO completely unappealing. (Usually even the baddies have a certain charm, or amusement factor, or something to make them at least a little bit engaging or interesting.)

I don’t really find any Pixar character annoying. Because if they are, they are annoying… in a good way.

A bug´s life

Heimlic->He was annoying, selfish, only thinking about money and himself.
Molt->He was sooo stupid.
Tuck and Roll->Their jokes were so stupid.

Monsters inc.

Roz->I didn´t like this character. She is too serious and cold. [spoil]Why couldn´t you give more time to Sulley and Boo to say goodbye. [/spoil]

Nemo

Crush and his son= I hate their “yo dude” attitude.
Darla.

Toy Story

Jessie, sometimes.

Cars

Mate= Too dumb and not funny.

The incredibles

Syndrome=So hyperactive and talkative It get me on the nerves.