Pixar's Newt [spoilers inside]

^Simon-Simon - That’s actually very interesting… The joke is probably that he can never figure out where his dance is supposed to be going… That is probably very annoying for him!

Anyway, this is one of the upcoming PIXAR movies that I am anticipating the most! It does sound, as others have said in so many words, very ‘Pixar-ish’.

Oh, and welcome to the boards!

• C-3PO

Thank you C-3PO I’m sure I will enjoy it here! And I agree with you 110%! Newt is the one I’m looking the most forward to out of all the upcoming Pixar-movies! It seems so great and I can’t wait for more info!

Haha yeah C-3PO I think so too, I mean Newt is probably told to do that dance but he’s not sure how and why! Maybe [spoil]the sign that we got to see is given to him to teach him how to do the dance [/spoil] :smiley:

Ok guys found this pic (you might have seen it already), it’s from the blog The Pixar Blog and it was put up sometime last summer, it’s from inside the Pixar Headquarters campus. Just thought it was a fun thing they did :smiley:

That’s a cool sign! :smiley:

This film is really intriguing to me.

And I love amphibians :laughing:

Haha, that’s a sweet sign! I love how into their films the Pixar employees get. :laughing:

I’m excited about this movie. :smiley:
just thinking about how cute it is gonna be makes me smile. :smiley:

Join the club Laceyfan. And welcome to PIxar Planet. I am pretty excited to see Newt as well.

Hey guys, hope you guys are all good and enjoying the return of springtime! At least spring has arrived here in Sweden, shocker I now, usually it’s like minus in degrees around these times!

Anyway I got a little newt-curious and have searched around the net trying to get some info, not necessarily on the upcoming Pixar-movie, but the animal all together.

I found this statement which made me wonder a little: [spoil]Adult newts have lizard-like bodies and may be either fully aquatic, living permanently in the water, or semi-aquatic, living terrestrially but returning to the water each year to breed.[/spoil]

I wonder if they will count this in or if they’re just gonna leave them in the lab?

Knowing Pixar’s attention to detail I’m sure that they will include as many newt facts as appropriate. Also I don’t think the film will take place entirely in the lab, I’m hoping to see some nice outside visuals in this.

Yeah, I agree with Halos Nach Tariff on this one- I can imagine that as part of the story, the newts might want to try and escape the lab and get back to their natural semi-aquatic habitat.