Pixarteers Thread!

Yeah, I won’t be able to be on much anymore, either. I like haven’t done anything else this pass week it seems!

LightningandDoc, what religion do you belong to? I mean like Baptist, Lutheran, Catholic… I guess I’m asking everyone. It’s always a good thing to know, I think.

By the way, I am a WELS Lutheran.

I was never given a religion. :neutral_face:

I barley know anything about it. Except for praying. I only pray when I really need to though and it works for me. So I guess there may be something there. But I don’t follow any religion.

I don’t think this is the thread to talk about our religious beliefs. The last time there was a thread like this, it got locked. So this could turn into a big argument that could destroy this club. So can we please not talk about this?

Ok. :slight_smile:

Wow, pixarfan9099, I really admire your maturity! It takes real guts and foresight to say something like that. But yeah, I agree, let’s all talk about something else, ok?

Hey guys, I’ve made my 200th post now! I’m like just zoomin’ through these! :smiley: :wink:

Golf claps.

Hey, love70ways, you a Pixarteer? :smiley:

Yeah, he was one of the founding members! If I’m not mistaken.

Ok… just wondering… love70ways, why doesn’t your sig say “Pixarteers”? :sunglasses:

I agree with pixarfan9099.

Who thinks that by the end of Summer vacation, the Cars teaser will be available? :wink:

Can you see me raising my hand? I cant wait.

I think it will be available tomorrow! I’m sure Pixar hushing up that they will premiere the trailer tomorrow at Comic-Con. Surprise! :smiley:

I hope it is…that would be nice. Even though I know the teaser will just leave me wanting more 8D

pixarfan9099 you’re making me get my hopes up!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I LOVE IT! ;-p

The only thing is, I don’t want to get them up too high just in case, you know? :wink:

Yeah, what Evil_Genius said! One one hand I really want to see it because I haven’t really heard that much about Cars 2 recently, but on the other hand I know that seeing the trailer isn’t going to bring the release date any closer and it will only make me ache for it more.

Snipe:

Ding is quite correct. I was the fifth member of our little club, right after my girl IV.

The Pixarteers were established on May 29, 2010 by x3haijessiex3, to include Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami and Rayhawk. When our little club house was opened two days later, I helped to create the rules of entry. So, I guess I am a founding member!

I’m not sure why I don’t mention the Pixarteers in my sig… should I?

If you would like to see the origins of our little club, click here

Yes! Definitely! You want everyone to know! :wink: :smiley:

Is Pixar going to be there??? At comic con, I mean.

Ahhh… The memories! (Even though it was only like a month ago, haha.)

I was the sixth member, that means something right? Haha just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I was the first to request joining in. I remember thinking, “Wow this is a really cool club, I wish someone would invite me!” XD

But yeah, this group is so awesome! And you guys are the reason why! I love have we have this entire little corner of PP reserved for just Pixarteer talk, haha.