Pixarteers Thread!

Yeah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

yeah what? :confused: And hellllooooo Katie! :smiley:

I didnā€™t know how to answer that.

Hey everbodyy!!! I donā€™t know why I just got so randomly happy, but I am. YAY.

Jessie: ???
Katie: yay! Lol ugh im in the middle though.

I know right? :slight_smile: I was in a pretty good mood all day, a few setbacks, but Iā€™m doing alright! the cars picture made it all better! :wink: I missed them. :frowning:

my day wasā€¦ Well read above lol

I just saw the pictures. And they are amazing. Oh my God I love them. This is gonna be so EPIC :smiley: I love their faces in the last one. And it said ā€œNext Yearā€ so the teaser hasta hasta hasta be out soon!!!

I know I canā€™t wait! Next month!!! :smiley:

Okay thatā€™s it: Iā€™m printing out the Lightning and Mater one and gluing it in my homework book. And I will have them with me always <3 :smiley:

im happy you just cant see how happy. screams like teenage girl on first date haha :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: hahaha I have yet to hear that scream from me lol :smiley:

ive heard it too many times. Lol

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

BYE GUYS! Iā€™m gonna go read Harry Potter to my 10 year old brother :smiley: And then Iā€™ll go to bed and wake up tomorrow and go to school and then Iā€™ll come home and talk to you guys again. :smiley: See ya!

I know right! :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™ve loved this movie for so long that theyā€™re like my best friends. xD

Edit: Night! :slight_smile:

aww already??? Haha Bye Katie! Cee ya tomorrow! :slight_smile:

I put up a new chapter of my Halloween special up, read it if you want.

Hola!!! I havenā€™t talked to you in forevvver :smiley:

Who, me?