Pixarteers Thread!

Yes, I did! :smiley: Iā€™m so happy.

I am too! Days off are the best. I think Iā€™m going to the movies later with my mom, whichā€™ll be fun. Are you gonna do anything, or just rest and relaxation?

Oh, that does sound fun!
And not really, but we have a realtor coming to look at the house today, and then my aunt is coming over and also some friends of the family, so it should be nice.

Well wel well, what do we got here, a couple of losers? kidding, hows everyone?

^ Ooooh, youā€™re so mean. :laughing: Anyway, Iā€™m doing fine. You?

Good, Had a good night sleep last night.

I had a really demented dream last night. It was so bad I woke up crying o_0 , but I was talking with my friends about what happened in it and we couldnā€™t stop laughing. 8D

You guys are going to love this. I am using the 2011 Weekly Pixar calendar, and this week was Cars. It featured punchouts for Lightning, Mater, Docā€¦Ramoneā€¦Sheriffā€¦Floā€¦hmm, is somebody missing? :laughing:

SALLY.
:open_mouth:

Hiya guys! Howā€™s life treatinā€™ everyone? :smiley:

I fell on the way to school. o_0 I was walking out of my house, started to go down the stairs, then I slipped on ice and fell on every stair on the way down. Every stair was coated with ice. :| I just turned around and went back inside. :-\

If thatā€™s how my day was going start, imagine how terrible it would have been if I continued.

Oh jeez. Thatā€™s a terrible start to the day. Iā€™m so sorry that you fell. Are you okay? Itā€™s all icy here too, with the storm and everything, but luckily we got off

Aw, sorry to hear that, Jessie. I slipped on ice once when I was about 8. Not fun.
Anyway, Iā€™m having a great day. :smiley:

Yeah, Iā€™m fine. Iā€™m limping a bit though. :neutral_face:

What did you guys do today? :slight_smile:

Pretty much all Iā€™ve done today is school.
EDIT: Iā€™m playing a word game, too. Itā€™s weird, there are a bunch of the Cars charactersā€™ names in here!

Same here- an education isnā€™t going to earn itself. :sunglasses:

I wish I could have gone to school today. I missed a physics test review. It would have been in my best interest to go. I would have went, but I canā€™t walk well.

Itā€™s a sign!!! :laughing:

Haha! I wonder if it was trying to tell me something. :laughing:

Oh Hi everyone.

Hey David! Howā€™s everything?

Hopefully, it was trying to tell you that the next Cars 2 trailer is coming up soon. :wink: I donā€™t know if thatā€™s true, but hey who knows? o_0