Pixfan's Extras

Well, for being new at it, you are pretty amazing at these kinds of drawings.

Thanx…:mrgreen:

Here’s another one:

NBA’s Stephon Marbury

Started creating a shading technique with this one…

Probably 15 by the time I did this …

Enjoy, :mrgreen:

Pixfan - You sure have got some talent, I’ll give ya’ that. Great job on both pieces, dude! :wink:

– Mitch

Nice picture Pixfan! You got a picture of Lebron in there?

Thanx guys! :mrgreen:

StarSwordsman: Heh, nah Lebron wasn’t as much a “superstar” when I did these… but I’ll consider him in the future…:wink:

Another one, :

Hip Hop’s controversy king…50 Cent

Still 15 when this was done

Cool drawing of 50 Cent dude! Really nice.

I’ve just been looking at some of your drawings, and they’re really quite good! One of my friends drew kinda like that the few times she’s actually drawn real people.

Thanx for the compliments folks! :mrgreen:

Vim: Heh, don’t worry I’m gonna gradually show you where I’m at now…:wink:

If you’ve got the guts, go ahead, post some older art you’ve got! It’ll make you feel a lot better knowing that you’ve improved since then!

Here’s another one:

Rapper Chris “Ludacris” Bridges…

What makes this one special is a few things. One, the fact that drawing “braids” was practically impossible for me to do then and two, I 've drawn another pic of him recently and the improvement shows now that I look at this one…(you’ll see that one soon enough)

Still 15…I did a lot that year…

(i don’t know how it got so dirty, :confused:)

Enjoy,:mrgreen:

Luda looks really, really nice there Pixfan! I like it! For a 15 year old drawing, you drew impressivly.

Pixfan- That’s a really good one! I especially like the shading on his glasses. :smiley:

Trying to play catchup herre and therre folkz. Sorry for the delay.

Here’s another:

Hip hop’s retired (but no really) Sean “Jay-Z” Carter…
Still 15…(this was definitely on of the harder pieces done this year, I talking about 5 do-overs before I got this one right.)

Ha ha ha, it looks really nice Pixfan. I really love it. Really great drawing of him.

IT LIVES?!? :open_mouth:

Looks like I’ve got some updating to do…

Never got to uploading anymore of my stuff. Hopefully I’ll get to that soon.

Keep a look out.

:mrgreen:

Picking up where I left off…(sorta)

I’m gonna skip a couple portraits and work my way toward my more improved works:

Another familiar face:

Snoop to the D-O double G…
Somewhere between 16-17 when this was done…closer to 16 though…

Enjoy,

Dude, I love that Snoop Dogg piicture you drew. He looks really incredible. Really nice work. You are pretty good at this.

Thanx StarSwordsman. :wink:

Another one:

Off the court…Allen Iverson.

About 16 when this was done…

Enjoy,

You drew this when you were 16? Holy cow, I could barely draw stick figures at that age. He looks so very realistic. Nice work.

Wow…this is some amazing artwork! The shading on this one, is great too…nicely done! :smiley:

StarSwordsman, Ragdollcorpse: Thanx guys…appreciating any form of compliments/critiques I can get…:wink:

My latest, and last (or next to last) portrait…

Chris “Ludacris” Bridges…

Around 17 when this was done…my best work so far…so I figured since I was content at the moment…I’ve decided to get back into cartooning…

Enjoy,

Wow, that is a really large fro Luda’s got. Really nice work Pixfan. Keep it up.