Pixfan's Extras

Oh I remember Vegeta! I hated him as a villain, but I think he was cool as a hero! Nice drawing! 13 years old huh, now that is even more impressive.

Nice drawing, Pixfan . Please do more. :wink:

Geez, I remember that show… me and my brother used to watch it all the time! xD
Nice drawings, Pixfan! Keep 'em coming! :wink:

Man, I got a fair amount of DBZ art done that year…

Another one:

Father and son, Goku (right) and Gohan (left) both Super Saiyan state
I don’t know what went on with the ink therre but for the most part it’s aight

(still 13 when I did this)

Enjoy, :mrgreen:

Yep Pixfan, you amaze me with your art every single time! Excellent work!

Pixfan- Some very sharp lineart, there! :smiley:

Thanx people! :mrgreen:

Vimfuego: Yea I should, it’s actually been a couple years since I done some DBZ art, I’ll definitely consider that idea… :-D)

Here’s one of my favorite DBZ villans (design-wise), Buu (after 1st trasformation):

Funniest thing about him though is the fact that he’s PINK in color.
Still 13 when I did this…(I just realized I spelled his name wrong on the pic :open_mouth: )

Yay! It is Buu! I remember this dude! And Pixfan, I hate to say it, but never ever underestimate the power of PINK!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe, yea I know, 's too bad those who faced him learned the hard way! 8D

I just pointed out the “pink” thing because it’s different y’know…:wink:

:mrgreen:

I know. I thought he was going to be an easy boy to fight, but again, thanks to the good guys, I was proven wrong. He is so unpredictable at times.

Okay people, I would like to point out that this pic right herre is the LAST piece of DBZ art I’ve ever done. :frowning:

The only thing different from the original here is that I colored his hair, eybrows and eyes black, it just seemed to look better that way to me, the whited notebook lines on his hair seemed to give it that unique feel…:

Goku, Super Saiyan 4:

14 going on 15 when I did this…

The black definitely adds some much needed contrast to the piece. Maybe a little more gradient would add some depth, but looking great all round! :smiley:

Thanks for the advice, but I just splatted the black up there just 'cause I felt it looked weird the way I left it here’s what I originally looked like:

See what I mean? His hair’s supposed to be black but for some reason I never got to doing that…
:mrgreen:

Pixfan - Very stylish, Pixfan! As lizardgirl said, the black really adds some contrast to the picture in that it gives it a statement and makes it stand out. Nice work! :smiley:

– Mitch

Very nice Super Sayan 4 drawing Pixfan!

Ooh wow, this stuff really takes me back. The pic at 11 years old is really great for that age. My best friend was really into DBZ when it was on and drew nothing but Goku, but I was a Sailor Moon fan, despite not being able to draw any of the characters properly.

Thanx everybody! :mrgreen:

The Wandering: Nice to see someone else familiar with the fantastic world of DBZ…:wink:

Since that was the last piece of DBZ art I’ve ever done, :cry: I moved on to other things like this:

(Almost) Everyone’s favorite sponge, with my twist put on him…:wink:

Not even 15 yet when I did this…

Yay! A Gangsta Sponge! Really tight Pixfan, that pic is totally off the hizzle! (Okay I’m done)

Pixfan- That is so cool! Spongebob looks awesome! I love it! :laughing:

Pixfan - Haha! It looks awesome, dude! :laughing: :smiley:

– Mitch