PixSigs

As usual, a great batch, Pixfan. It’s cool to see some Presto signatures, and you’ve done them well- my favourite has to be the ‘like oh my gosh’ one. It just goes so well with the look on his face. :laughing: And the M-O siggy is just brilliant; you can just imagine him wiping the screen clean afterwards. Good work!

I really like them all! They’re hilarious! Especially the Presto ones, “Like oh my gosh!” “Sweet smell of pain” and “You’ve got to be kidding me”.
This batch put a smile on my face! I love the shots and the captions really fit! :smiley:

Pixfan - Another brilliant batch! I particularly like the M-O one – it’s oddly intriguing, what with the way he’s looking straight at you. The last WALL-E graphic is cute, too, and that second Presto signature is great.

Keep up the good work! :wink:

– Mitch

They’re all so cool, Pixfan. I like that second Presto one. You don’t see many Presto graphics around. Keep up the great work.

Hey PIxfan. I’m curious, when will you make more?

Haha don’t worry StarSwordsman, soon enough. I’m just a little caught up in my artwork at the moment but I’d say expect some sooner than you think. :wink:

Unfortunately there won’t be any Incredibles sigs right off the bat though, I plan on spitting out a few Wall-E signatures I’ve been waiting to get outta my system. After that, it’ll be back to my regular biz. :-D)

So Stay Tuned!! This thread’ll be back on track before you know it!!
:mrgreen:

Weli, "before you know it "might not’ve happened, but the time has come…

I HAVE RETURNED…

(For the mean time at least :wink:)

I would like to apologize for another ‘fall off’ here…I’m still working on managing my time among everything else going on in my life…:unamused:

Either way, I’m really gonna try and keep this thing updated by the month at least…::-D)

Getting back into the flow of things, I’ll start off with a few Toy Story Sigs in honor of it’s new found publicity:

(Kind of a recurring thing, gotta look at my previous ones to get it :wink:)

Yep, so just a few I put together to get the creative juices up again…

More soon,

Enjoy,

After a long absense, I realized that you still got it! You still have clever and creative siggy ideas Pixfan. I am always amused to see stuff from you again.

Wow, what brilliant sigs, splendid job! You’ve definitely got design in your blood. I can’t wait to see more!

Hey- nice job! :smiley: The FACE! one is hilarious. Yet another good one in the collection of your “lesson learned” jokes. :wink: I like your choice of captions every time- real clever and go with the pics! Yay for the spotlight on Buzz Lightyear!

Thanx for the replies people! :-D)

StarSwordsman: Long absence indeed. Good to know I still got it…:wink:

ffdude1906: Thanx. Heh, I guess so cuz all this stuff comes naturally… :sunglasses:

bright dot-dasher: Thanx. Nice to see you remembered those…and thanx :wink:

Well in the extra bit of spare time I’ve had in the past few days, I’ve decided to throw together a few more sigs:

First and foremost in light of the dark of October :smiling_imp::

Now for some Toy Story Sigs:

And…a random Andy avatar ;-p:

Heh, had more free time than I thought…:wink:

Comments welcome,

Enjoy,

Lovin the TS3 stuff, very cool (then again, the new Andy, just wow!)

I look forward to seeing more, this batch is great! The Waternoose one is pretty scary, although I think he should look a bit angrier in that frame. Not your fault though, hehe

I love the Toy Story story siggys pixfan. These are really nice and well done. I love them. Please do more.

ffdude1906: Thanx…and will do…:-D)

StarSwordsman: Thanx…and just like I said, will do…:wink:

EDIT: Star SWORDSMAN: :open_mouth:
Heh, My bad, kinda rushed that post…

:mrgreen: :

Pixfan: You spelled my name wrong!?!?!?!? :open_mouth: How dare you!!! :laughing: Just kidding.

Do you take requests? All of the sudden, I’m craving for some more Jessie siggys.

^Oh wow, sorry 'bout that.:blush:…(fixed ;-p)

Guess I can take a few requests at the moment…Jessie sigs comin up…:-D)

Just a heads up people. After about 5 years my comp’s finally died on me. =_(.

Won’t be back online 'til I get a new power supply.

Promise I’ll be back with new sigs…:-D)

Love that one. I especially like the expression in WALL•E’s eyes.

JustSoWall-eCrazy: Thanx!..:-D)

Oh man I know the apologies get kinda old but in my case, the story’s pretty much the same. I bought a new Laptop way back in January…but college full time, 2 jobs, new personal projects and the time it takes to handle all that got in the the way of my visits here on PP… :blush:

I WILL eventually get through all the catching up I’ve promised over here as far as Wall-E and Up sigs are concerned (Yes I devote sigs to EVERY PIXAR MOVIE equally)

But in the spirit of the highly anticipated release of TS3 (And summer vacation leaving a LOT more free time), I’ve decided to put together a few sigs for that…Nothing special…:wink:

Enjoy,

Looks like I’ve pretty much lost all of my fan base over here…oh well I guess since my recurring disappearing acts it’s kinda deserved… :confused:

Nonetheless, I’m still in the mood, so here’s a few more TS3 Sigs:

Enjoy,

BTW I decided to take a little trip down memory lane and realized I’ve put together 100+ PIXAR SIGNATURES throughout this entire thread…:open_mouth:

Missed noticing the milestone, but I’ve got a feeling #150 will be here soon enough…:wink: