Pizza Planet Truck Location?

youtube.com/watch?v=LGc894z7IPg

I cant find a picture but the van part is there where people said they saw one but its just a yellow car.

I still don’t see it. :frowning: I guess I’m like blind or something. I just can’t ever find it. And I’ve looked. A lot. :open_mouth:

Personally I trust what Lee Unkrich said about it not being there (he was a film editor after all), but with the film being in high-definition now I suppose it would be one last chance to see if it can really be found or not. If anyone were to look through the whole film in hi-def and still not find it, then I would defiantly know it isn’t there.

I’ve always hoped it was there. But I don’t care anymore. I’ve become so numb looking for it. I don’t care anymore. :l

To be honest, I still care. Part of me say that it isn’t there, but the adventure and fun of this is looking for it, even though no one knows if its really there or not.

Well I don’t blame ya. The Incredibles is a pretty fast paced film to be finding the Pizza Planet truck if it’s not a completely out in the open cameo. At least with the action scenes anyway.

Heres a questain, what about Brave, If its a fairy tale, can a Pizza Planet Truck be in it?

With Pixar, I believe anything is possible. I’m sure they’ll find a way to do it.

Maybe they could use carriages, like in Shrek. Just use more timely modes of transportation. Mutton planet, maybe?

How about the famous A113 code thing? maybe they’ll have a law break that says “Law A-113”. Also, can someone tell me the A113 locations in the movie?

It’s the prison cell that Syndrome keeps Bob in after he’s captured. They show it on the screen his guards are watching as “Level A1/Cell #13

It’s also the number for the conference room Bob was told to go to when he had a surprise attack from the Omnidroid.

I’ve always wondering if A113 is in Monsters Inc, but I haven’t heard anything about it being there. If it isn’t in Monsters Inc, then I guess the Pizza Planet Truck isn’t the only tradition they’ve broken.

Let’s not forget Mirage says for Mr. Incredible to be briefed in the conference room, room A113 when he arrives on Nomanisan.

Probably! Or…horseback. :laughing: No, but seriously, it’s hilarious to imagine a pizza delivery truck in the middle of a medieval forest!

Ah, that would be more farsical and random, like in Veggie Tales. That would be funny, but I doubt it from Pixar. They wouldn’t confuse us with random, one line jokes. :slight_smile: I still do not believe it’s in The Incredibles, though.

I hope the filmmakers give confirmation during the roundtable in the Blu-ray.

I would personally be shocked if it is in there. I think I’d be disappointed either way, at this point. Either because that movie skipped the tradition, or because I looked for so long and missed every time. :neutral_face:

I would feel that same way too, I guess.

You’re probably like the only person here who doesn’t think that isn’t nuts. After you become so obsessed with one minute, trivial detail, you’ll never be satisfied. :frowning:

Well if it isn’t in there it isn’t in there. Lets hope they don’t do it again.