Pizza Planet Truck Location?

I think this might be wishful thinking, but I’d love for it to suddenly appear somewhere in the movie so that the streak goes unbroken… :slight_smile:

Dang, it’s kinda sad to hear from the official level that the Pizza Planet Truck isn’t in The Incredibles.

But on the flip side, The possibility that they may add (or edit) the PP Truck in on the Blu-Ray release of The Incredibles makes me feel encouraged .

(Also, it funny that this thread was the thread that brought me here back in 06.)

When they are going to save the city u can it
when it gonna move out the way.[/spoiler]

Looking at the list of PP Trucks

I will never understand how anybody found that one in Ratatouille, haha.

And the one in WALL-E, whoa! That was so obvious, and I didn’t even notice it when I watched the film! Geez.

For those who didn’t see UP, Links to spoiling pictures below, and this essentially will ruin a perfect ending, do yourself a favor and don’t check until you’ve seen the movie. Now…

[spoiler]ffdude1906: Here? (Check the red circle)

[url]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/redchaoschao94/3rduppizzaplanettruck.png[/url][/spoiler]

Thanks to ffdude1906, Pete Docter now cannot deny that there’re 3 PP trucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was my understanding that the truck was mentioned by Brad Bird in the Incredibles commentary. I’m recalling a chat that it was added in at the last second and zooms by in the scene towards the end of the film when the family is driving down the freeway and Helen and Bob are fighting about which off-ramp to take. Maybe I’m fabricating this from my memory? I seriously remember something like that though.

This kid’s said to have found the PP truck in TI.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtJCTLC78mo

Unfortunately, he is wrong. That isn’t the PP truck. But I feel bad for the kid. If you look at the comments, he gets cussed out.

I agree with TSS, people are so critical of absolutely nothing, it’s insane.

:wink: Mwuhahahahahahaha :wink:

Drumatic: That can’t be real…I quickly checked the movie on Youtube, and I can’t see the rocket. It’s in low quality, though. I got excited for a minute. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe it does look like one, but Brad said they’re none in it, there’re none.

I’ll answer that image with another image. :laughing:

You took a still from…Toy Story 2 and snuck it in there, amirite? Haha.

Wow, that was funny. i checked out the DVD and the movie stills but truck looks like it was photoshop in to the pic.

Nice Mykonos, you be’s a smart persons! :wink:

Sadly, it didn’t appear in the The Incredibles. I guess it’s just because Brad Bird wanted to move away from several Pixar traditions. However, it’s not the first Pixar tradition to be broken. One is to hide the code “A113” in several places, but there doesn’t seem to be any sign of it in Monsters Inc.

I belive A113 is in Monsters Inc on a sign seen in the background when Sulley sees Smitty and Needleman loading the trash compactor.

Also, found this on here: pixar.wikia.com/Pizza_Planet_truck

Although some assert that the Pizza Planet truck appears in every Pixar film, no definitive proof has arisen that it can be found in The Incredibles. In fact, Lee Unkrich confirmed on a Q&A site linked to his Twitter account that the Pizza Planet truck does not, in fact, appear in The Incredibles.

Looks like this has been debunked, guys…
However, I did read someplace while looking that Doc Hudson is in the Incredibles.

Yes, Doc is in The Incredibles. Would you like me to get a picture of it?

That would be sweet!

Also, found this:

Despite not making an actual appearance in the film, the Pizza Planet truck (as well as the Eggman Movers moving van from the original Toy Story) can be found in levels of The Incredibles video game.

So it kinda IS in The Incredibles, just not in the movie.

Here’s Doc.