Pizza Planet Truck Location?

I think I just a saw a yellow, mid 1960’s Toytoa Hilux in the incredables on TV on ABC family

Where?
And are you sure.

No compleaty. The front headlight asembly look just like the one in the picture i shows you guys. As for where saw it not totaly sure. the RV was moving to fast.

I now have another point of intrest. That makes two places I want to look at now. Dang I need to get the DVD.

Yeah sure, why not?

I will because it is.

Yep, you said it!

Well, that’s very encouraging to hear that you think you saw the PP truck, but without a clear photo we really can’t speculate any further.

that should say Nightwheel instead of martini833. I know because i typed that up myself

nightwheel - Ok, I fixed it. Sorry 'bout that.

A113, When i find the pizza planet truck again in the incredibles, you will owe me 50 quid.

azzstar: Well, I highly doubt that it is truly the Pizza Planet truck, but if it is, then you’re absolutely right – €50 would be what I’d owe you, and you’d deserve it, too! :wink:

Now your reducing the money. €50??? You will owe me £50, thats when i find the truck again. [spoil]Thats €75 :smiley: [/spoil]

I said that I will reward the first Pixar Planet member who finds the Pizza Planet truck in The Incredibles fifty euro. (See the previous posts)

But if you certainly have found it, that fifty euro will be yours.

There’s going to be a movie made about the truck’s location in TI! Check out this video: [url]- YouTube :laugh:

Ha ha, you are really, really funny A113. :stuck_out_tongue:

TYVM TSS

Pardon, but what does TYVM stand for again?

It stands for “Thank you very much”. However, I’d rather some of you guys didn’t use internet slang so often.

~~=oP

Whoops! Sorry about that, TSS. I thought I used it often enough, but I guess not. xD

I emailed the art director of Your Friend the Rat, [size=125]Nate Wragg[/size], about the location of the Pizza Planet truck in The Incredibles, but he said:

He sounded very unaware of any information, and I am still 100% convinced that the vehicle makes no appearance in the film, especially because of this email I received from JV Pixar News:

Now, I originally wanted to discourage anyone from finding it, and I still do, but just to prove my theory, I am offering a €50.00 award to the first Pixar Planeteer who can find the Pizza Planet delivery truck’s location in The Incredibles. And that’s how convinced I am of the lack of Pizza Planet truck in the film –

I hope this helps you all.

--A113

A113- As, I told you via e-mail, that sounds promisisng, but I’m not 100% convinced (by that I mean, I believe it’s in the movie, but the location could be misleading.) Either way, it’ll be fun to look for.
Update: I take the last sentence back! LOL

I think we are going to have to wait for The Incredibles in glorious high definition to see if we can find it. So much more detail. Next April for that release?