Pizza Planet Truck Location?

It sure wasn’t fun looking for it , since i never found it, and soon discovered that it wasn’t even in there! All that precious time wasted! :frowning:

Okay, it wasn’t precious time, but time is time, right? 8D

What do you mean, you think the Incredibles is coming in April to Blu-Ray? Maybe I understood wrong, but that’s definitely not happeneing. If it hasnt been announced, and Nemo has, and it’s coming out way later, then what are you getting at.
P.S. Sorry if you meant April 2009.

Yes, I mean April 2009. By then Blu-Ray should have won the war, and more people will have adopted it as prices go down this year, so I expect Disney expect it to be a big seller for them. I mean it’s The Incredibles, one of the most visually fantastical films made in animation, and oh how glorious it will look in HD.

If only by then I could get a TV to match. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m thinking of looking through the movie once again, looking at every car reflection now.

TSS - Now that’s dedication! :mrgreen:

If I have the time, I’ll look at the movie amongst the less conventional places where it could be.

At least what Nate Wragg said about its location sorta connects with what I have always heard. It is at the city durring the Omnidroid’s attack.

I finally went back and read what Nate Wragg said, this is very promising and very detailed. If it is true, then we could be closing in on the Pizza Planet truck. I’ll see what I can find…

PS I’d take Nate Wragg’s word over JV’s any day.

Fact: JV is not full of lies.
Fact: Neither is Martin.
Fact: Nether am I.
Fact: Neither is John Lasseter.

If that’s true, then one of those facts isn’t really a fact, or someone made a mistake. I think Pixar wants to keep it a secret, but I don’t know why. I’m still 100% sure it’s not in there, but you guys can look if you want. I’ve already checked through the whole movie a few times. Trust me. It’s not in there. :wink:

[b:25xfnv7y]A113[/b:25xfnv7y], nobody said you or [b:25xfnv7y]martini[/b:25xfnv7y] are lying, but as for [b:25xfnv7y]JV[/b:25xfnv7y]… …you’ve got to be kidding. :-\

[quote="A113":25xfnv7y]Fact: Neither is John Lasseter.[/quote:25xfnv7y]

Do you mean Nate Wragg? He’s the only Pixarian we’ve mentioned lately, although nobody said he lied either. However, he COULD be trying to throw you off. Nothing is certain. ;-)

~~=oP

Oh well, if Nate Wragg is trying to throw us off then it is a good idea to look in the places that he said anyway, just so we can be sure that it isn’t there, then move on. :wink:

That would be very frustrating if he is trying to trick us because looking for the truck is hard enough as it is. ARGH! But I couldn’t blame him for doing it. That’s just how Pixar is with their secrets.

I think they’re trying to throw us off, which is a very smart thing to do. I like them anyways. :smiley:

I’m still 100% sure the truck isn’t in The Incredibles.

the truck

doesn’t really show it, but its supposedly there.
I dont have a way to go frame by frame, so i cant take my own shot.

Obie: To insert an image, use BBCode, like this:

[img]Image URL[/img]

I’ve found it! I’ve finally found it! The Pizza Planet truck is actually in The Incredibles!!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Check out the scene where the camera is about to zoom in on a building in the fire. Right when the camera switches from Mirage following the supers to the flaming building, pause it. Look in the upper right corner of the screen, behind the house. The Pizza Planet truck is parked right there! No wonder no one’s found it before! :smiley:

And now I don’t need to pay anyone €50!

April Fools :unamused:

There’s no such thing as news on April 1st, its an official BS Day, and it’s starting to lose it charm.

Nice try though

BTW, anyone seen the Zelda trailer on IGN, talk about people getting into the spirit of April 1st.

Well, even if it is an April Fool’s joke, I still couldn’t resist looking. I couldn’t find it because the top of the building takes up the whole of the upper-right frame - so it’s not there… Unless A113 can provide proof, of course. :wink:

Skippy: Do you remember Gmail? :laughing:
Rachel: I knew you wouldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue: Yes, the building takes up pretty much the whole screen in that scene…I just had to see if anyone would fall for it. I didn’t even look’ just trying to think of a place where no one would ever think to look. :wink:

Trust me. It’s not in there. I’m 100% positive. :sunglasses:

Well, I had to look for it in that scene to verify your claim, even if it was probably a joke. Not that I thought it was in there, of course… ahem

And I’m 100% positive it is in there. John Lasseter said so. But I’m not going back into that again. :wink:

Just trying to save you searching and searching and searching and eventually finding out it’s not in there.

Also, do you know how many people have searched through the whole film frame by frame for nearly 4 years and we still don’t know it’s in there? :open_mouth: I’m pretty impressed at those people. :laughing:

As for John Lasseter, my best guess is that is was simply a speech mistake. Check it out again:

He called John Ratzenberger an object. See, he can make speech mistakes, and saying, “there’s something else that’s been in every Pixar movie except The Incredibles, too” simply wouldn’t sound right. Also, if he said it wasn’t in The Incredibles, then everyone would stop searching.

If I ever get the privilege of meeting Mr. Lasseter, I’ll offer him 100 dollars for that “classified” information…and after that doesn’t work…we’re hopeless.

But, remember, if anyone knows, it’s Brad Bird. :bulb: