Pizza Planet Truck Location?

Ah, no one’s found it yet, eh? :sunglasses: Anyone believe me now?

Thing is, did anyone look in “unconventional” places? rooms where the car could be somewhere as a toy, perhaps somewhere on a poster or on a television?

This looks to be like the Holy Grail of Pixar. I suggest we go on a quest to find it!

An image of the truck in this article, as well as many more neat Pixar additions.

jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/ … y-for.aspx

But then again, there’s a much better view at pixar.wikia.com/wiki/Pizza_Planet_truck

Fett101 - Personally, I don’t think that is the Pizza Planet Truck, because if it was, wouldn’t the blur be yellow not white?

The first or second link? Because actually the first one looks nothing like it. I always thought that was odd. The second link is far more likely to be the truck.

If only I had the DVD I’d make a gif.

I was talking about the image from the Jim Hill Media article. But the image on the Pixar Wiki could be the Pizza Planet truck, but it’s hard to tell since you can’t tell where the image is coming from because it’s cropped so small. I think we will just have to wait until The Incredibles comes out on Blu-Ray, 'cause even trying to find things in the background while watching a DVD is hard since the resolution isn’t that great.

The wiki picture is, I think, the closest to a Pizza Planet truck that you can ever get. I don’t think the Jim Hill article has got the right pic.

For Me, there is no Pizza planet in the Incredibles,
in : jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/ … y-for.aspx
absolutely that’s not pizza planet truck how could the pizza planet truck with blue color ? but i just suspect a small tiny car in the right up corner in this screen could it be the pizza planet ?

in : pixar.wikia.com/wiki/Pizza_Planet_truck → yupz, that close to the pizza planet, but pizza planet’s sign have red color and the shape is rocket, in pixar.wikia.com the sign just all white, and the shape is not like rocket, so that’s not the pizza planet truck

And is now almost 4 years after the first release, and still nobody find the pizza planet, so there is no pizza planet in the incredibles, and pixar just don’t want to admit it :frowning:, maybe if Pixar release the blu-ray version, they will add the pizza planet in highway screen… maybe…

Oh, you’re not trusting a wiki again, are you?

That is not the truck. Why? Because, if you go to the first posts of this thread, that’s the same truck used on this thread. See for yourself.

The Pizza Planet truck is not in there for the following reasons:

1. The Pizza Planet truck is a 1980s truck, and [i]The Incredibles[i] took place in 1962.
  2. Brad Bird was new to Pixar.
  3. Many Pixar employees deny it appearing in the film.

And here’s some other “evidence”:

1. It’s been four years since its release, and fans have been searching like crazy for it, and it still hasn’t been found.
  2. Looking at every yellow truck in TI shows that many of the same car have been used, and many of them are yellow with white covers.
  3. None of these covers has any red on them.

I’m am 100% sure that the truck is not in there. And if anyone finds it, I, A113, will give the finder a prize of €50.00.

Well, you can say that A113, but still, I shall continue to search for it. I strongly believe that the truck is in there somewhere.

And the pic on wikipedia, I think members on Pixar Planet have found that pic before it got posted on wikipedia.

I’ve read every post in this thread. Jim Hill may have been on to something actually. If you follow the camera on the DVD frame by frame it’s clearer to see what you’re looking at.

I’ve alterred the image Jim Hill used so it’s clearer what’s what (as far as the scene goes) and where Jim says the truck is.

img224.imageshack.us/img224/1443 … lesaw9.png

I don’t knnow. I think the jimhill article is totally wrong on the trucks whereabouts.

You’re probably right… I honestly have no clue where it is. Maybe on the ten year anniversary John Lassiter will tell us all it was just a joke and that there’s no PP truck in the movie at all, or maybe that they only used the tires from the truck or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

I never saw it in Cars. :confused:

Oh that one’s documented. Have you looked it up yet? It’s a background character [spoil]on the far left part of the screen just beore McQueen goes into the stadium for his big race.[/spoil]

Not yet, but now that you’ve told me where it is I’ll look. Thanks. :smiley:

Casey, we are just talking about the Pizza Planet truck from TI not from Cars.

I know, I just throw it out there. Sorry

That is okay. Just remember that since this is a TI board, we try to focus on Pizza Planet truck in TI.

You can ask on the cars board if you like.