Pocket Princesses by Amy Meberson

These arts, called “Pocket Princesses” are done by a famous artist, Amy Meberson. She does a lot of Disney fanwork on dA, and works at Pixar!! They’re adorable.

d-princesses.livejournal.com/1276224.html

That’s awesome artwork.

I rather enjoy going into Deviatart and looking for stuff like that.

Me too!! There is a lot of great work there.

I changed the title of this thread to better reflect the perpouse :slight_smile: !

These are adorable! I like the “Summer Cut” one :wink: . Very cute!

Aww, these are great! :smiley: I think I’ve seen her work elsewhere before, they’re all very clever and I love imagining all the Disney princesses being good friends like that. :slight_smile:

It makes me happy to pretend they’d all be friends too. 8D I wish there was evidence of such a thing. 8D

Yes, a pity they live in different times 8D

And different places. But, hair isn’t really magical, and if you kiss a frog it doesn’t really become a prince, and it’s not really so much socially acceptable to be ugly, so anyway. Why not defy the time-place rule? 8D

^Very, very good point. xD

Thanks. :sunglasses: 8D

I found another artist I think I can share here. His name is Jirka Vinse Jonatan, and he made realistic portraits of some Disney characters.

Snow White, from being one of my less favorite princess, becomes my favorite here:

Sleeping Beauty, who I think could have been a LOT better:

Cinderella, I like. I think they capture something of the original there:

Tiana. Looks the same, we have to admit it:

Belle is my second favorite. Her face shape is perfect for the original character:

Esmeralda:

Jasmine. I see a little too much Kardashian there:

Ariel. I think she’s spot on:

Megara. I think it was a great way of making such an stylized character so realistic:

Pocahontas 8D:

Ursula:

Rapunzel. Can you see the resemblance with a known actress?:

Jane. Nice resemblance:

Mulan:

And finally my Disney protegee, Alice:

I love pocket princesses! I remember when you put a link on my facebook wall Virginia!

Spirit: I like that artist’ work as well too, I’ve seen it before as well. I especially like the one of Jane.

I’ve seen them before. Aurora looks exactly like Kim Bassinger, Pocahontas looks Asian to me, I can’t see Belle for some reason, and I HATE the Rapunzel. She looks like Amanda Seyfreid to me, and I am not a fan.

Yeah, the reason why is bc the photo is based of Seyfreid. I don’t like it either.

The Megara looks like Amy Winehouse to me. 8D It’s probably my favorite of the bunch.

My favorite of that bunch is probably Cinderella or Snow White.
I don’t like Rapunzel. I dislike her dress the most.

Well, sorry.

I guess the pictures I posted weren’t very well received 8D

No, it was nice to see them. And some of them are very close. But some of them are scary. 8D

I repaired the Belle link. I think she has the perfect face shape of the original, specially the eyes.

I see. I just wish her eyes were larger. But then the idea was to make them look real.