Post a Quote

-Scott Pilgrim Vol. 4 Man I love that book. (Sorry about the length, but I couldn’t resist.)

Chuckles: Haha, that’s funny… :laughing: I love it when I read stuff like that. It makes me smile. :slight_smile:

I guess I could do that “siggy related quote”-thing, too…

Captain McCrea: "I can’t just sit here and… and do nothing! That’s all I’ve ever done! That’s all anyone on this blasted ship has ever done - nothing!!"

AUTO: “On the Axiom, we will survive.”

McCrea: “I don’t want to survive… I wanna live!!

“The secret…I saw (it) behind the door. Three irises. Turn the blue one!”-Suspiria

" I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there’s purpose and worth to each and every life." - Ronald Reagan

“Sand is overrated, it’s just tiny little rocks.” -Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I can’t believe I’m just finding this thread now. I love quotes :smiley:

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: But it ain’t all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin’ is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I’m about to say.
River Tam: I do. But I like to hear you say it.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Love. You can know all the math in the ‘Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don’t love, she’ll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she’s hurtin’ 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
River Tam: Storm’s getting worse.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: We’ll pass through it soon enough.

~ Serenity

Another HtTYD one. :smiley:

“Excuse me, barmaid! I’m afraid you’ve brought me the wrong offspring! I ordered an extra-large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here… this is a talkin’ fishbone!” - Hiccup

Best line in that movie. :laughing:

little chef

And now it’s Night at the Museum 2…

Amelia Earhart to Theodore Roosevelt bust: “We really need someone to translate what’s written on this tablet. Do you read hieroglyphics?”

Roosevelt: "Why yes I do, missy. Oh, that’s a simple one! ‘Bird, man with spear, sideways fish, beetle, vase.’ "

Larry Daley: “Okay… and what does that mean?”

Roosevelt: "It means - and this is just a rough translation … ‘A man with a spear trapped a bird and a sideways fish in a vase.’

… And there was also a beetle." 8D

This quote from American Dad really made me laugh:

Roger: My name is Braff Zeckland. I was an international race-car driver. One day, a baby carriage rolled out onto the tracks, so I swerved into the retaining wall to avoid it. The car burst into flames, but the baby miraculously survived. I…was that baby!
Steve: That…doesn’t make any sense!
Roger: I’m Braff Zeckland!!!

“Honey, where’s my super-suit?” -The Incredibles

8D I love that quote!

Chuckles, my quote was not from a TV show. And nice quote! :smiley:

On a more relevant note:
“I can’t lose you again! I can’t…I’m not…strong enough.”
-Mr. Incredible <3

This quote has always struck me as funny because it doesn’t make sense (Although I’m sure most of you won’t get it…):

“And anyone I catch talking about this young lady will first be beaten to death and then burned alive and after that be kept on bread and water for six weeks. There.”
-Lasaraleen, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis.

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA”

• M-O

“Oh please, oh please, oh PLEASE be my prisoner?!?!?!”
-Dug, UP :laughing:

“If it weren’t for me, we’d all be SPIKED and SPONGED by now!” -Centipede, James and the Giant Peach

“She wants something to love, I think. Or perhaps she just wants something to eat.”
“Then why does she want me? Mothers don’t eat… daughters…?”
“I don’t know. How do you taste?” -Coraline and the cat

“I found a stick!!!”
-Louis, Princess and the Frog

“Look behind you, a Three-Headed Monkey!” -Monkey Island games

“Please don’t go away. Please? No one’s ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave… if you leave… I just, I remember things better with you. I do, look. P. Sherman, forty-two… (sighs) forty… two… I remember it. I do. It’s there. I know it is, because when I look at you… I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I… I’m home. Please… I don’t want that to go away. I don’t want to forget.”

-Dory, Finding Nemo

Sara Goldfarb: I’m somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they’ll all like me. I’ll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It’s a reason to get up in the morning. It’s a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It’s a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I’m alone. Your father’s gone, you’re gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I’m lonely. I’m old.
Harry Goldfarb: You got friends, Ma.
Sara Goldfarb: Ah, it’s not the same. They don’t need me. I like the way I feel. I like thinking about the red dress and the television and you and your father. Now when I get the sun, I smile.

~ Requiem For A Dream