Post a Quote

Aww, TDIT… I love that line! :smiley:

Sorry, I keep coming up with HtTYD quotes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fishlegs: “Isn’t it weird to think that you hand was inside a dragon? Like, if your mind were still in control of it, you could kill it from the inside by, crushing it’s heart, or something.”

Snotlout: “I swear, I’m so angry right now! I’ll avenge your beautiful hand, and your beautiful foot. I’ll chop off the legs of every dragon I fight… with my face.”

little chef

Best line from that entire movie 8D It’s an inside joke between my sister and I, every time we’re faced with a problem: “Hit it with your face!”

GLaDOS: “There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn’t come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn’t come, either, because you don’t have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file: “Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner, whose passing shall not be mourned. Shall NOT be mourned.” That’s exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that’s funny, too.”

~ Portal

“Yakko spelled backwards is OKKAY”
-Yakko, Animaniacs

“You know what this needs? A sharp stick!!”

Ah, I love Louis. :smiley:

“Well played, Mauer.” Kevin Butler, VP of PS3 Softball Team. I love that guy.

" My Grandpa died during World War II"
“Really?”
“No, he died during World War II in a ski accident”

-The Hangover

“Since when is Pismo beach in a cave?”
-Daffy Duck

Louis is the coolest critter since King Louie in The Jungle Book. :smiley:

“One big unicorn, strong and free, thought he was happy as he could be. Then three little kittens came around and turned his whole life upside down. They made him laugh, they made him cry. He never should have said goodbye. And now he knows he can never part from those three little kittens that changed his heart.”
-Gru, Despicable Me

“Did you see the lovelight in Spock’s eyes? The right computer finally came along” -Dr McCoy, Star Trek

“And yet- through it all, Cinderella remained good, gentle, and kind. For each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of happiness would come true.”
[url]C i n d e r e l l a - YouTube
This seriously made me cry…It’s so beautiful!

“We’re each others’ family now. We’ll find them together.”
[size=92]- Gylfie, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole[/size]

I love your quote, woody.

Any way…

“You are a TOY!! You’re not the real Buzz Lightyear…you’re an…Ah! You’re an action figure!! You are a child’s PLAY THING!!!”
-Woody-Toy Story

“You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.”
-Buzz- Toy Story

“She’d eat if we were having tonyloaf.”

-Dash parr :smiley:

“Man, I would love to pound destiny with this 2x4.” -Lighter, Mother 3

Homer and Marge from the Halloween episode of The Simpsons where Homer sells his soul to the devil for a donut?

No. I can’t believe they actually said that on the Simpsons. It’s from a movie.

Nice quote, MB. :smiley:

“No matter what happens, you will always be my mother”. Tarzan, Tarzan. <3

The whole essence of good drawing - and of good thinking, perhaps - is to work a subject down to the simplest form possible and still have it believable for what it is meant to be.
-Animator Chuck Jones

“The wilderness must be explored! Caw! Caw! Roar!”
-Russel

That’s a beast quote. :smiley:

“I’m so livid with you turkeys. You’re like a couple of cool looking idiots” -Murray Hewitt

This is from a very hilarious show called the Flight of the Conchords. I can’t recommend this show highly enough.