Posting Problem

Someone help me please. I am about to post an Incredibles quiz up here in the Incredibles section. I have one problem. WHen I finished typing what I want to post, and then click the preview button, all it gives me in nothing but a blank post.

My first question: Is there such thing as too long of a post? This one is about 13 pages, according to my Microsoft word document. Is that too much to put in one post?

My second question. I have about maybe 10 links to videos and about maybe 35 pictures, tagged with the IMG tags. Is that a little too much?

Someone help me please.

Hmm. It may be that your message is too large of an entry for the computer to input such information on the boards, but I’m not entirely sure, to tell you the truth.

My suggestion would be to, perhaps, post half of your document and select “Preview”. If the page still shows up blank, re-enter (copy and paste) the document and click on the “Submit” button. Should that half of the entry appear, edit your post and add in the second half of your message.

As for the files, I don’t think that the ten links should be a problem, but the pictures just might. Both the images and the document together do make up quite a large post, from the sound of it.

Another option would be to separate your entry into two separate posts, so as to split that bucket-load of information in two.

If neither of these options work, I would suggest contacting “Mell” for assistance.

I hope that you’re able to sort out the problem, The Star Swordsman! :slight_smile:

– Mitch

I’d like to add that this happened to me as well, except it was with writing a private message.