Posting Ranks

Exactly, but the real reason is because the people that founded Pixar Planet were all untied because of their love for the Incredibles. As a result, SUper Hero is still the top rank to pay homage to the movie that started it all.

I think it’s really funny that Shark Bait, the only Nemo rank I know of, is the bottom rank after newbie. I mean, it’s the most popular movie from PIXAR at my school, so I find that hilarious. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol it is kind of funny! But it wouldn’t make sense if “Sharkbait” was higher than a “Superhero”

I thought Sharkbait was after Ant?

I thought Garbage Boy had something to do with Wall-E.

I agree. I just find it ironically hilarious that Nemo is in the bottom 3. In a good way, though. I love the way the ranks are arranged. My favorite(besides Toy Story 2) is on top, and my least favorite is on bottom. I like them all, but I hold a personal disdain/despise for the character of Nemo. I would give nearly anything to have a dad like Marlin, and Nemo doesn’t appreciate him at all.

If you look up total posts, I’m #67. Someday, I’ll be in the top 10! :smiley:

I think were looking at this the wrong way. I don’t think it matters that the ranks are so low, but it truly matters where they are placed in their order. It seems so obvious to some that the Incredibles is deemed the highest of all ranks (and, it is), but the ant one really points out that they (the moderators) have not completely lost sight of the other pixar movies and wanted to give the posters first shot at ‘the worst pixar film’, A Bug’s Life (the quote unqoute part, I’ve heard that it might be the worst, but it is my second favorite!) so as to give some standing ground for the movie.

If the Incredibles was the worst movie, maybe they’d put it at the bottom too…

Well, no. An ant is ranks lower than a superhero, because the ranks are based on numbers of post. The smaller numbers get the smaller ant and you work your way up to the top. And just because the founders were joined in appriciation of Incredibles doesn’t automatically make a bug’s life the worst.