Pottermore

I have like 10 points. I don’t do much there.

I do wish we could PM there. I also wish there was a common room for older members so we can talk about more mature stuff.

I don’t go much anymore because though I’m a Potter follower to the highest level possible, I’m only interested in cannon, not the games.

So I already read all the information that matters and now I’m waiting for Chamber of Secrets updates.

I like earning house points which is why I still go there because yeah, I already read all the new stuff. XD Once you go through that there is only dueling and potions making left to do really.

I love earning points though and I’m pretty sure I’m in the top 50 Hufflepuffs on the site although I wish they wouldn’t only show the top 20 in the Great Hall. :confused: Blah. It’s almost impossible to get into that. I have over 18,000 points and even at that I’d still have to almost double my score to get in the last place in the top 20. That’s pretty much almost impossible for me unless I were to dedicate my entire time to the site. I wonder if they well delete everyone’s house points once the Beta session is over with. x_x Nooo…my…points. :frowning: It took me ages to earn over 18,000 lol.

Anyway just wanted to mention here that Pottermore will be opening to everyone in early April so it finally won’t just be for us Beta people anymore then. It was posted on the Pottermore Insider a few days ago:

insider.pottermore.com/

Which house is winning? Last time Hufflepuff was in last place and Slytherin was in first.

Slytherin is winning but Ravenclaw is a close second, only 70 points behind.

Come one, eagles!

I gave up on Hufflepuff a long time ago. We suck. :laughing: I still root for them though.

I’m going to keep earning points for Hufflepuff even if we’re always last.

I mean to be honest the main reason why we’re last is very likely because we are the least popular house. Hardly anyone wanted to be sorted into Hufflepuff so we very likely have a higher percentage of abandoned accounts and people who don’t want to be there than the other houses do. That affects how well we do overall.

It’s really too bad that Hufflepuff is so disliked.

I’ve certainly earned a lot of points on the site for Hufflepuff. Getting close to having 20,000. I don’t think anyone can look at my account and think I suck. Not to say that people who have hardly any points suck, they don’t…a lot of people on the site just want to go there for the new info and don’t care about the house cup or don’t have the time to spend on it. That’s not a bad thing. What bothers me is the people who got sorted into Hufflepuff and didn’t accept it and abandoned their accounts because of it. Those are the people bringing us down and it just bothers me because it’s not like Hufflepuff was the house I hoped to get into either but I dealt with it and accept that that’s where it put me. I mean seriously though I have a whole Slytherin outfit and everything even, totally associated with that before Pottermore. So I just wish other people could deal with not getting sorted where they expected. I feel like that’s the main reason why my house is last on Pottermore, because of those people. I’m not mad at them but I am disappointed. I mean I don’t completely blame them…considering how often Hufflepuff gets put down and bashed by various people it’s normal for people to not really want to be a part of the house that people laugh at because no one likes to be laughed at. I am a little disappointed though but I don’t completely blame them. After I got sorted into Hufflepuff I dressed as a Hufflepuff for the first time when Halloween came around and I went to a mall like that in costume. The one person who said something to me said that she also got sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore but that she will be making a new account to try to get into Gryffindor when the site opens to new accounts being made again. It just made me feel kind of depressed.

Anyway, I just definitely think that this whole higher percentage of abandoned Hufflepuff accounts is a factor in why we are in last place, and so far behind at that. We are over 20,000 behind some of the other houses.

I knew I was a Hufflepuff before I was sorted. So I was happy with what I got.

I’m surprised that no one here has posted yet that Pottermore is now open to everyone. New members can now join. It opened to everyone a few days ago on April 14.

My boyfriend is now on the site and he was sorted into Slytherin!

My sister ended up being a Ravenclaw.

I’m not remotely surprised by their sortings.

I’m a Hufflepuff but I’ve been on the site since late August last year.

I got into Pottermore on Saturday :slight_smile:

I was a Hatstall :open_mouth: I had to pick between Slytherin and Hufflepuff.

I chose Hufflepuff! :slight_smile:

So happy to be a Hufflepuff! :smiley:

Oh a hat stall between Slytherin and Hufflepuff…awesome!

Nice choice. Go Hufflepuff. They need the help.

Yeah, we’re last place. I’m not that bothered about winning though. I’m just happy that I’m finally on Pottermore :slight_smile:

Well I don’t need our house to be in first place but I want us to at least be in third for once.

I can’t say I haven’t tried…I have over 27,500 house points.

Wow! That’s great! I only have 506 points :blush:

Just joined. Funny thing is, since becoming a Harry Potter fan and taken all the “what house are you?” quizzes, I always get a very close tie between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. I mean, its natural; I’m very studious and love to learn, but also very ambitious and a bit of an elitist at times. However, I’ve always identified myself as a Ravenclaw, I buy Ravenclaw merchandise, I told everyone I was…Turns out, I’m apparently a total Slytherin. There wasn’t even a hatstall. Go figure.

I’m really enjoying Pottermore so far :slight_smile: Love all of the extra bits of information we get and also how it all looks :smiley:

The only things that are annoying me are the mean comments that some people feel the need to write :confused:

I have over 31,100 now but anyway there is nothing bad about having 506 points. You just joined(where as I have been on the site since August), not to mention a lot of people don’t even go on the site to earn points and just go to read the new info and that’s fine too.

I just made it into the top 20 Hufflepuff duelers. Not the top 20 Hufflepuffs overall…just the top 20 duelers(as in not including house points won in potions and by finding items in the chapters).

Had to screencap since I don’t know if I’ll always retain my spot…chances are that I won’t. I’ll see if I can get into the top 20 Hufflepuffs overall or not.

I have the screencap but I don’t think I should post it here, just because I don’t think Pottermore likes screencaps going around.

Only people sorted into Hufflepuff will be able to see it though…because the top duelers for specific houses are only shown on a board inside each house’s common room.

Not sure if anyone else here who has a Pottermore account is aware of this so I thought I’d mention.

When I signed into Pottermore recently there was a notification saying that the House Cup is going to be given out on July 5.

So if you want your house to win, earn house points.

I’m in Hufflepuff though and we are way way behind(although I have over 41,000 points myself) so I doubt my house will win but the other 3 houses are pretty neck and neck.