PPT's Graphics.

Again, nice job!
As for ideas, maybe something just plain ridiculous, like “Brave School Musical” or something :slight_smile:

Wow, I really love your Brave crossovers, PPT! Haha, may I wear the King Julien one for a future sig? :wink:

Also, did you use the ‘magic wand’ tool in Photoshop? I advise you to try learning to use the Pen tool as it allows for cleaner edges. But sometimes, I’m guilty of using the former, especially when I’m pressed for time and want to whip up a promotional sig for a blog post or fanart quickly!

I use the magic lasso. The pen tool used to be a mystery to me, but then I had to do something for school, and I made it better by using the pen tool, so I know how that works. I’ll use it today. Thanks for all your comments OWP, and of course you can wear it TDIT, I’ll probably go back and clean up the edges when the crossoverstravagazna ends. :smiley:

Good news! I remastered King Julien using the pen tool. It came out better, but still not great. I also went and added watermarks to all of the Brave Crossovers because I forgot them, but I left the originals there too. If my watermark looks different, it’s because it is. I forgot how I did it before and just took a gamble at how I did it. I also changed the font. :stuck_out_tongue:
Bad news! I’ve been really busy until today. (Barry Manilow @ Hollywood Bowl on wednesday, and just general business the other days) But Day 6 today! :smiley:

Aw man, some of my sigs have gone into internet limbo. I’ll upload them to imgur. I like imgur better. That’s a job for later though.

Edit: I wonder what the last 2 days of the crossoverstravaganza last year were going to be… Dang, wish I had written it down.

I have to do it. It’s a tradition.

Day 1 : Monster Quest : December 22
Day 2 : Jurassic, Inc. : December 23
Day 3 : Mystery University : December 24
Day 4 : Monster Planet : December 26
Day 5 : Monstropolis Treasure : December 27
Day 6 : The Montrix : December 28
Day 7 : Monsters In Black : December 29

(I forgot to put my watermark on Day’s 1-3, so I guess I won’t watermark all of these. Don’t steal them. I’ll be sad.)

Sounds exciting!! Glad to see you back here, PPT!

I can’t wait to see what you whip up!

Because by the 21st I clearly meant the 22nd.

Monster Quest! (Galaxy Quest is a brilliant movie and you all should watch it.)

Edit: It’s been a while. I forgot to put my watermark on it. Oh well, don’t steal it. Also I remember what day 7 of the brave one was going to be, but not day 6. Oh well to that too.

While I haven’t seen it myself yet, my brother happens to really enjoy Galaxy Quest! I must show this one to him :slight_smile: Your blending is flawless!

Day 2: Jurassic, Inc.

Probably going to be the worst one of crossoverstravaganza #3. Who knows? I don’t make these until 10 minutes before I upload them. I should probably make a couple in advance though for christmas and such.

Edit: Oops, I made it 30 pixels smaller than the other’s. Here I fixed it.

Day 3: Mystery University.

Mike’s got a new car.

Not as high tech as his last car, but still cool! XD

Day 4: Monster Planet (I took a break on christmas. Hope you all had a merry one!)

Jim took a wrong turn at Albuquerque

These last three are awesome XD I especially love the idea of Mike coming out of the Mystery Machine. Don’t tell the gang, but this is actually a real monster… :laughing:

Day 5: Monstropolis Treasure

Who doesn’t love Nick Cage?

I see what you did there!

Day 6: The Montrix

Neo’s a monster. How could he just save all those people like that? Gosh.

These are really great MU crossovers. There’s some that I’ve seen on the internet that crack me up myself, usually parodying TV/movie promos, such as this one here.

Keep 'em coming!!! I’d like to see what others you come up with. :smiley:

Sorry to say but the final day of crossoverstravaganza is here. (Dramatic Music) I hope everyone had some fun with it and I hope to stick around for a while.

Day 7: Monsters In Black

Agent J is gonna make sure that no monster’s are coming into our world anymore.