Pre WALL-E Practice Commentaries

Thanks everyone! I hope I will progress while doing more and more commentaries.
By the way, I want to download the recording and I experience the File Not Found problem. If the problem repeats, could Rachel send me the file via Email or Skype? I also can open you some ftp folder on my domain. Just tell how much space you need.

It’s not a direct link to the MP3. You click on the link and go to the FileSend website, wait about 20 seconds and then click ‘download’. I’ve updated the link to an improved version, and to a different file hosting website. But if it still doesn’t work, you can get the file from either Peter or I when we’re on Skype.

Much thanks for your feedback, lizardgirl. The choice of commenting on One Man Band was a spur of the moment thing, so I’m glad you enjoyed listening to this practice and that it turned out well. =)

Indeed, we tried Presto but it was a complete failure. We simply didn’t have too much to say about Presto.
By the way, did you make a Presto commentary with WALL-E next day?
PS. Finally downloaded it. I didn’t enjoy listening to myself, but it wasn’t so awful that I’d expected :slight_smile: Now I really see that delay. One moment no one is speaking and another moment everyone’s speaking. When it was live, I tried to talk when no one else was talking. I also have listened to some other commentaries - this one is not the worst :slight_smile:

we’re not doing a practice, 'case i rarely have time to do a full commentary.

Actine - You sounded fine. I love your accent and how you said “chaaarming good fellow” (if that’s what you said). I thought you said “jolly” when we were recording, though.

Yeah, there seems to more of a delay between you and me, Actine, than between me and other people, like Peter, for example. I don’t know why… location, perhaps? I don’t even want to know which commentary is the worse (unless it’s not one of ours, then I’ll listen.) :stuck_out_tongue: No, WALL·E isn’t going to do a practice because he doesn’t have time to do a feature right now.

So that’s it for the WALL•E practices - now all you have to do is send me your schedule, Actine (and everyone else). :wink:

Haha, it had to be ‘chubby’ :smiley: