Princess

That actually makes sense. Now I remember that she had like a poofy dress in the sequel, right? I mean, I suppose if you count history and the sequel, then she is. And for Mulan, in the sequel, she almost marries a prince. In the cases of Mulan and Pocahontas, other than money, I think making them DP’s was an ulterior motive for making horrendous sequels.

Yep! I for one actually really like the dress Pocahontas wears in the second movie. She looks drop dead beautiful in a deer skin dress or a 16th Century English dress. That girl can work it!

It’s not a great picture. But I love that dress! If only the bows on the gown part were gone.

That is a pretty dress. :slight_smile:

I think I’ll rank the official princesses, if that’s not weird.

1.)Belle/Rapunzel/Jasmine(yes, a 3 way tie. If I had to choose, I’d say Belle.)
2.)Mulan
3.)Snow White
4.)Aurora
5.)Ariel
6.)Cinderella
7.)Tiana
8.)Picahontas

I don’t hate Pocahontas. She’s very pretty, and I like her, but she doesn’t have much personality.

That’s a great list Virginia! It’s so hard to rank them, I like them all!

1. Rapunzel
  2. Tiana
  3. Jasmine
  4. Cinderella
  5. Pocahontas
  6. Mulan
  7. Aurora
  8. Belle
  9. Snow White
  10. Ariel

I like your list, too, Kenzie! And it is hard to rank them. Well, for me, it becomes hard to rank them after 2.

I know, right? It makes me kind of glad that Kida, Esmeralda, and Jane and those other gals aren’t princesses, it would be even harder to choose! All of them are great in their own ways.

Yeah. I wish I could edit this poll, because it’s so stupid! 8D I feel really dumb reading the options. :open_mouth:

My Top 5

1. Tiana (voted for her)
  2. Mulan (gotta love a girl that can defend her self)
  3. Jasmine
  4. Belle
  5. Ariel

Great list, Johnny! :smiley:

Belle is my favorite princess :slight_smile: Its my favorite DP movie as well. Rapunzel is a close second.

Are Merida and Rapunzel still in the lineup? Last I herd months ago was that they were planning to removed Rapunzel and I haven’t herd anything in a while about Merida being in it. I think it was said back last year that Merida was expected to join.

Rapunzel is being added in November, methinks.

(1)Belle
(2)Rapunzel/Jasmine
(3)Snow White
(4)Mulan
(5)Ariel
(6)Aurora
(7)Pocahontas
(8)Tiana
(9)Cinderella

She’s being added the second of some month right? And if Virginia thinks it’s November, then it must be November 2! I can’t wait, I’m definitely having a party :smiley:

Neither of them are! Rapunzel has been confirmed to join in the near future (apperently November), and we have no word on what Merida’s status will be.

8D I am attending that party. :wink:

I wanted to pick Mulan, but she wasn’t a choice. I like how brave she is! She’s awesome!

I picked Belle because I love her story and clothes and she looks the most like me.

I also really like Snow White because she’s so kind and caring.

Cinderella is another one of my favorites because I love her story.

Best response ever!!! I love Belle’s gold dress he best out of any Disney character costume ever, and believe she has the best overall wardrobe ever. And I also look the most like her by far. :smiley: Great choices!

I have the little doll of her with rubber clothes from DisneyWorld, and I love the Christmas looking dress she has.

Yes, I adore Belle’s Christmas dress. <3 Leirin’s avatar had me hypnotized for like half an hour yesterday. 8D

Who is this Merida everyone is talking about?