Princess

Who’s your favorite?

• Aurora (Sleeping Beauty, if you’re really that uninterested in Disney that you don’t even know the names)
  • Rapunzel (this movie’s not even out yet, I just added this one b/c people were complaining.
  • Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
  • Kida/Kidakagash (Atlantis:TLE)
  • Cinderella
  • Giselle
  • Jasmine
  • Jane (Tarzan’s woman, he’s "king of the jungle", so YES she does count
  • Snow White, of course.
  • Tiana
  • Pohohantas
  • Ariel

0 voters

If you need to lock up, close the original, NOT THIS ONE!!! Okay, people, I will again explain my logic, no whining this time.

Who’s your favorite?? I have a tie b/t Belle and Jasmine. (sorry if this thread already exists)

Okay, on the princess/not princess note, here’s my reasoning:

Belle, Cinderella, Jane: They married princes. Yes, Tarzan is prince of the jungle, if non much much more…

Aurora, Snow White, Ariel: they were born that way.

Pohocantas: her dad is the chief, so she’s the Native American equivelant, even though she’s not technically considered royalty.

I love Mulan, and so do millions of people, but she is in no way royalty, just a great heroine.(which is better, by the way.)

Mulan is part of the Disney Princess franchise, so I do consider her a DP.

Without her, I’m gonna hafta go with Belle.

I would have to say Pocahontas … followed by Ariel, Mulan, Tiana, and Jasmine. :sunglasses: :wink:

I really like Jasmine, Jane, and Tiana

Belle used to be my fav but now I’m moving more towards Pocahontas. I just love the way she stands up for what she believes in and would go against her own people for true love :3

I’m not much of a Disney Princess lover, but I do like Ariel and Jasmine. And I like Tiana. But I went with Jasmine only because out of the ones I mentioned, Aladdin’s my favorite movie. (I like Mulan too, but I dont consider her a princess either)

I’m glad Belle is winning, but Rapunzel is my favorite. Belle likes books, which is difficult to say of most girls these days…

Sorry. I made this like a year and a half ago, before Tangled was released. :neutral_face: :blush:

Well, I think Rapunzel is my new favorite Disney Princess.

We still can’t edit polls, can we? Rapunzel, Belle and Jasmine are my favorites in no order. However, if I had to choose, I’d say Belle because she’s very smart and I look the most like her.

I think Belle’s my favorite too, as she reminds me of me the most with both looks and personality. I also like Rapunzel and Tiana.

I agree totally! She’s the only Princess I could even possibly dress as for Halloween. Or maybe Rapunzel, if I did [spoil]her at the end with short, brunette hair.[/spoil] 8D And Rapunzel is so cute and sweet! I just love her for some reason. I have no idea why I like Jasmine so much, I guess it’s just because she’s gorgeous and Arabic. Arabia has always interested me.

My top three princesses:

1. Rapunzel
  2. Tiana
  3. Jasmine

Belle’s my favorite. I love how she’s such a dreamer, and she reads, and I look kind of like her with my average brunette hair :smiley: I guess I’d say I’m the most like her, that’s why. Rapunzel, though. Gah! She’s so close to the win. I love how she’s so naive, and honest, and she always has her emotions showing. She’s really strong too, when she finds out about everything. Love her :smiley:

I agree with every word you just said, Evangeline. Literally.

Mulan, but she wasn’t in here so Jasmine.

Mulan isn’t technically a princess is she?

Disney has her in the official lineup. Also, I remember reading that she was made an official princess after her heroic actions, but I dont’ have the source so I can’t say how true that is.

I resent that Pocahontas and Mulan are princesses. Mulan is one of my favorite Disney characters/movies, but he’s not a princess.

Really? I can see a bit what you mean about Mulan, but not Pocahontas. After all, she was introduced to European royalty as a Princess, and that’s what people saw her as. In real life, and in the movies. So I defintely consider her a princess. Plus she was the daughter of the chief of the most powerful confederation of Indian Tribes on the Eastern Seaboard in that time period. That’s princess status to me. And 17th Century Europe.