PV's fan art ~~=oP

I’m aware today is November 1, but let’s pretend Ron and Rufus arrived at their Halloween party very very very late. Haha.

[size=192]“Rufutouille”[/size]

Happy Belated Halloween, Pixar Planet! :mrgreen:

~~=oP

PV- I absolutely adore this picture! You have managed to capture the Kim Possible style and manipulate it in a way that if this image popped up in one of the episodes, I wouldn’t question it at all- you’ve got the style of lineart, the colouring, everything just spot on!

Oh, cool. That looks great! Remy looks really cute as that little… animal. Heh.

It seems you can draw in any cartoon style! :wink: You should draw Linguini as Fry from Futurama one day, if you have time.

PV - Pfff… Haha! That’s ingenious. I’ve noticed similar pieces of artwork on deviantArt, but yours takes the cake. :laughing:

Oh, and I also love the lineart and coloring in this composition. It really does pop out at you…

As always, great work, PV! :wink:

– Mitch

that is so super clever PV. I love the drawing of Rufus and Ron.

Very neat. The coloring is fantastic! :sunglasses:

I used Lenny as part of the new Upcoming Pixar logo because he sees ALL! Heheh.

He’s fairly tiny in the logo and I spent too much time on him alone, so I wanted to post him separately.

Lenny was made entirely in Photoshop with dodged and burnt shapes.

~~=oP

That is very very well done, you my friend are a genius :slight_smile:

Oh my lord, that’s… that’s just fantastic, PV . I was right when I said you had talent unlike anything I’ve seen before. Oh man, was I ever right! Heheh. :smiley: :wink:

Most impressive!

Very nice, PV! It really does look just like him!

Really good. I thought it was a photo… :mrgreen:

PV: You are ridiculously brilliant! Lenny looks wonderful. You ought to be proud of yourself. Wonderful work.

PV - That looks absolutely fantastic, dude. I’ll see you at Pixar. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

– Mitch

Here are some Family Guy style character sketches for gags I will animate soon:

Lightning McQueen

I sketched him without any paintjob details just to practice the outline of his frame.

Bob, Helen, and Dash Parr

I didn’t sketch Violet and Jack-Jack because they won’t be included in this gag.

~~=oP

:mrgreen: Oh, cool! They look very Family Guy-ish. I am very intrigued to what you are going to do with the characters in your FG fanimation, now.

I really like it PV Lightning, Bob, Helen, and Dash are amazing. One suggestion though. I think Helen’s hair seems a little off.

Thanks, but, how so? And while I ask, keep in mind the transition to a style like this won’t always be perfect. :stuck_out_tongue: Exaggeration may even occur.

~~=oP

Personally, I think the hook on Helen’s hair might be a little to big. I think it might be better if it is shrunk a little.

I wanna thank iza for getting me hooked on gouache. :slight_smile:

[size=192]“Junk Hunk”[/size]

For those of you who don’t already know, Tony Goat is based on Tony Rydinger, hence the title of the piece. ;-p

~~=oP