PV's fan art ~~=oP

Sorry for the lack of storyboards. :blush: My life has been pretty hectic lately.

I feel bad, so in honor of Ratatouille’s opening day, I doodled these at work with crayons and no references whatsoever. My Remy stinks, but my Linguini is exceptional. ;-p

Enjoy!

~~=oP

Hehe, not bad for something done with crayons. I love the Linguini one! The expression on his face is priceless. :smiley:

Oh wow! I love both of those pictures! drool

PV - Heheh – very cute and charming. I love them, especially the Linguini one! Red seems to suit him… :wink:

The way you draw Remy with a crayon kind of reminds me of my artistic style of sketching out the same character. Ironic… (snigger)

Very nice, PV! I can’t wait to see more from you! :smiley:

– Mitch

PV - For something that was done in crayon, that’s not too bad.

Heheh, I love them both, Linguini is priceless! And Remy doesn’t look that bad, he looks just great. I like these both equally. Fantastic work. :smiley:

Aww, those drawings are cute! :smiley: I love your style ^___^

PV- Pretty good for a couple of sketches in crayon! Remy looks pretty sweet, but I especially love Linguini, mainly because of his really curly hair! :laughing:

They’re really sweet, PV! Remy looks adorable, but my favorite is definitely the Linguini one: I love the curly hair and the expression… <3

PV: The pics looks amazing! I am so happy to see your artwork again! The crayon drawing is so neat. I love it.

Those storyboards rock. I wanna be able to draw just like you someday, PV!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes I also love the way your style is, I would love to know how to draw like that :slight_smile:

I feel awful for neglecting my fan art, so I decided to work on a few pieces aside from my PPdA summer contest “entry”. Watch for Ratatouille and Incredibles stuff soon. :wink:

~~=oP

I feel you PV…I haven’t come up with somethin “decent” for a long time… :frowning: :mrgreen:

I also see where you’re coming from, PV . I have been able to draw very little in four months. Talk about artist’s block. In any case, I’m absolutely thrilled to be seeing you’re art again, it’s just too incredible for words. I’ll keep a close eye out for those sketches. :smiley: :wink:

PV - You’re alive?! (snigger) Heheh. I’m just kidding, dude. It’s nice to know that you’re gonna get back in action! I’ve missed seeing your work, as it’s awesome. I’m especially looking forward to those Ratatouille sketches… :wink:

Me too! I have been missing your fanart work PV. Can’t wait to see some from you again.

I don’t mean to sound like the bad guy, but are you on a hiatus or something, PV ? I mean, you haven’t posted anything here since August. Your non-Pixar art thread also remains unchanged. Of course, I should be the one talking. I have only drawn one sketch in eight months, and I don’t even have a scanner or cell phone to post it up. In any case, I cannot wait for you to start posting again. I’ve missed your artwork. :wink:

Bill - Unless I am much mistaken, PV is cooking up something “special” for us; something definitely off menu… :wink:

Heheh. Yeah, I also miss viewing her work, as it’s awesome. However, I believe that she mentioned something about an “in-the-works” project. Then again, I could be wrong…

– Mitch

I think it shall come in due time. I would love to see some more stuff from her, but i guess patience as its rewards for later.

Awww, I’m sorry, guys. I neglected my pencil for too long. :blush:

These are my planned Pixar pieces for the remainder of 2007:

• Ratatouille birthday card
  • Toxic (for a dA contest)
  • 2 Halloween pieces
  • my PPdA summer contest “entry”
  • my letter I piece
  • 2 Christmas cards

Heheheh. If you are referring to my musical animated project, I must set it on the back burner for a while. I have my Cal Arts portfolio to worry about now. But rest assured, the day will come when Linguini fan girls shall love me forever. ;-p

~~=oP