PV's fan art ~~=oP

I recently brainstormed 2 Family Guy gags about Ratatouille, and I sketched Colette, Linguini, and Remy in the TV show’s style.

in Paddy Tanniger’s voice Yeah, I used a watermark. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it? :stuck_out_tongue:

~~=oP

Heheh. Really cool. Colette looks a bit like Louis there, as well.

LOL Paddy Tanniger the caddy manager.

PV - She lives! :smiley:

Haha. Nice drawings. I like the fact that you put a watermark on your artwork; it’s shows that you’re protective of your property, which you’re gonna have to be once you start shoveling out loads of noteworthy stuff. I plan to meet you in the Pixar cafeteria in the future. I’ll want an autographed Remy picture… (snigger)

Ah, I see. Well, that explains it.

Ooo – Cal Arts! You go for it, Miss. I wish you well in your career. :wink:

– Mitch

Very good, PixarVixen. The couple look like they came from the show - very neat. :sunglasses:

Heheh. Because of her big nose, but Lois’s is more triangular than Colette’s.

Unfortunately, the safety precaution was forced upon me.

Thank you for your Cal Arts support, Mitch. :slight_smile:

~~=oP

PV - You’re welcome. :wink:

– Mitch

Do I really need to say it again? Yea, I guess I do…Great job PV

Even though I don’t watch the show as much as many do I can quickly identify the overall style.

Watermarking is GOOD…:wink:

:mrgreen:

Oh I see the family guy Resemblence PV. Really awesome job. I have to say that Remy does indeed look like Quagmire. (Giggidy!) Really nice!

Uhh, I didn’t reference Quagmire for Remy because they look nothing alike, but thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

~~=oP

I’m aware today is November 1, but let’s pretend Ron and Rufus arrived at their Halloween party very very very late. Haha.

[size=192]“Rufutouille”[/size]

Happy Belated Halloween, Pixar Planet! :mrgreen:

~~=oP

PV- I absolutely adore this picture! You have managed to capture the Kim Possible style and manipulate it in a way that if this image popped up in one of the episodes, I wouldn’t question it at all- you’ve got the style of lineart, the colouring, everything just spot on!

Oh, cool. That looks great! Remy looks really cute as that little… animal. Heh.

It seems you can draw in any cartoon style! :wink: You should draw Linguini as Fry from Futurama one day, if you have time.

PV - Pfff… Haha! That’s ingenious. I’ve noticed similar pieces of artwork on deviantArt, but yours takes the cake. :laughing:

Oh, and I also love the lineart and coloring in this composition. It really does pop out at you…

As always, great work, PV! :wink:

– Mitch

that is so super clever PV. I love the drawing of Rufus and Ron.

Very neat. The coloring is fantastic! :sunglasses:

I used Lenny as part of the new Upcoming Pixar logo because he sees ALL! Heheh.

He’s fairly tiny in the logo and I spent too much time on him alone, so I wanted to post him separately.

Lenny was made entirely in Photoshop with dodged and burnt shapes.

~~=oP

That is very very well done, you my friend are a genius :slight_smile:

Oh my lord, that’s… that’s just fantastic, PV . I was right when I said you had talent unlike anything I’ve seen before. Oh man, was I ever right! Heheh. :smiley: :wink:

Most impressive!

Very nice, PV! It really does look just like him!